Hello everyone,

I'm starting over here at nerdfitness and I'm looking to see if anyone would be willing to help keep me accountable/ discuss workouts and the like on this site or elsewhere. I'm a 27 year old chef who's getting into bodyweight training and yoga. I've been a weightlifter most of my life, but finances make a gym membership too much to handle. I'm saving up to buy my own gym equipment, but until then I don't want to stop working out. I've been on a routine for a while, but my wife and I work separate shifts so we can take care of our 7 month son and, while he gives me a great cardio workout with all his crawling and climbing, he's still learning the art of conversation. It'd really be helpful to have someone to talk fitness to while I'm on my own at night, and to get advice from time to time.

I don't know if I'm even doing this right, but anyone interested in yoga or bodyweight exercise (or anyone really) is welcome to reach out. It'd be great to have some friends on this journey.

Good luck to everyone!

-Eric

• Like 1

If you're still interested, I'd be happy to be a friend. Drop a PM any time.

Space_Elf, Fallohide Hobbit Level 0. STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Battle Log | 

Science fiction is an existential metaphor, that allows us to tell stories about the human condition. Isaac Asimov once said: "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."