Ireland, the home of the sidekick-less

Hello the forums

I'm Padraig, 24 years old, working as a lab tec. I joined the Academy a couple of months ago (maybe 4?, I have a terrible sense of time) but put off joining the forum until now. 

I'm living in Westport in Ireland and looking for someone that I can chat with, bounce questions off when I want to hear myself talk (do all my best thinking that way) or generally just talk shop about fitness and the like. 

I really wanted to word this like a formal e-mail. Not because I thought it would be the best way to word it but because the wast majority of the typing I do is formal e-mails at work and the habit just is stuck.

Regards 

Padraig

(damn it)

• Like 2

Heya PadraigS, If you need help, I'll offer my services! I'm in the Western US, so there's going to be a bit of a time difference, but I'll do what I can to help!

Respectfully,

Red1263 :P

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 11/17/2016 at 6:42 AM, PadraigS said:

I joined the Academy a couple of months ago

Hey, PadraigS, hope you are still fighting the good fight! 

Question: I'm thinking about joining the Nerd Fitness Academy. Have you found it to be helpful? Anything I should know in advance?
Thanks for any help you can offer.

*Member of 2018 Hogwarts House Cup Championship Team*

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

Anyone who moves on, even a little, walks like Jesus on the water. -Antonio Machado

On 18/03/2017 at 11:42 AM, WubbaLubbaDubDub said:

Hello PadraigS,

I hope you're respawning after a fine St Patrick's day ;)

Fellow European here, from the Netherlands. If you're still looking for a side-kick, I'm looking for one too and we're only one hour apart.

I actually visit Ireland quite a lot for my job and that is actually when I need an accountabilibuddy the most.

Cheers!

Hey WubbaLubbaDubDub I see you're a fellow Rick and morty follower too. I'm still without a sidekick.if you're in Ireland let me know and I might be able to even meet up!!