• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anivair

because it's not all about food

i just watched it without sound (at work) but i really liked that! my mom was a pre-school teacher for years and she used to respond to parents who thought she should be "teaching more" that the best way for their kids to learn and grow was to play.

Play is integral, not just for kids but for us, too! What's what we're doing here, right? Leveling up our lives, but also playing while we do it. We find ways to level up that we like and that reward us. And we've built a community around that idea.

Yes never stop playing! I was doing somersaults and kartwheels with the grandkids at the park the other day and the other parents sitting around socializing were looking at me like I was a crazy lady lol

i've made my boyfriend promise that even if we have to be grown ups sometimes, we never have to grow up :)

now i'm thinking about all the fun we had last april when we had a play day at the park and pretty much invited everyone we knew. so excited for spring and to do that again!!!

Play is integral, not just for kids but for us, too! What's what we're doing here, right? Leveling up our lives, but also playing while we do it. We find ways to level up that we like and that reward us. And we've built a community around that idea.

I couldn't have said it better.

Sometimes we all need reminders to play.

Yes never stop playing! I was doing somersaults and kartwheels with the grandkids at the park the other day and the other parents sitting around socializing were looking at me like I was a crazy lady lol
This is one reason I exercise, one day when I have grandkids I want to be able to play with them

Yes! This is part of my challenge and why I'm working so hard to get healthy. To go out and play more with my kids. To be healthy enough to have adventures.