Arnold%20and%20joe.png

Arnold coined the phrase of stay hungry. Arnold during the film pumping iron talks about what it is to stay hungry, but to summarize it in my own words it means to constantly find new ways to challenge yourself in order to become a better you. Joe talks of wanting evolution of his body in his book by making his body grow in a functional sense by evolving it to its strongest form. Inspired by the messages of these two men have l decided to become hungry for evolution.

Hi everyone. I used to use this site a lot a long time ago and went by the screen name Lanithroe. Im back and Im here to use this site as my online journal to track my workouts and Food intake, because it worked very well in the past. First let me tell you a little about myself for those who don't know me from before.

I was a dietitian in the military for six years and have been a personal trainer for 8 years. I no longer work as a trainer for fitness is a passion on mine but my passion for writing was bigger, but know I share my knowledge In the form of inspiration and humor when ever I can. Im not here to try and be the one telling you  I wear the daddy pants because of my experience. Im here to log my info, and maybe inspire some body along the way wile having a few laughs and making a few new friends.

I am currently in the process of moving so I will be holding off on getting started with a day one post, but as soon as I get moved I will just be on here to hang out as things fall into place. Until then Ill see you in the logs. 

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. -Rumi-

Hi everyone! I thought I would check in and give you all an update. I have worked in the fitness industry for a little over 8 years of my life and have seen some amazing inspiring people, and I have met some very selfish people in the process as well. So I have a big project that I have been working on for sometime that I would like to announce in the next paragraph or so. 

I have been a trainer, and a trainee in many situations in my life. The starving student fed only off of dreams and Ramon noodles, The dad with no time for the gym because family comes first, and I have felt the devastation of separation from those that I loved most. Each time I was hit in my life by situations like these the first thing that came to my mind was "I can't do this any more. Im to tired and broken to face any more hardship", but no matter how dark things got I always found my way back into the light. With all that being said I began to take all my experience as a trainer and condense it into a in home workout program that I have been working on for the last two years. I have developed a program that is on a sliding scale basis so it can be adjusted and randomized for any skill level while progressing into more challenging training. This program will build strength, muscle endurance, and muscle stability, while cutting fat and building muscle ( not body builder muscle but like buff spiderman muscle, or jet lee.) 

Speaking of spiderman my program has been influenced by many aspects of my inner nerd that is drawn to such things like, DBZ, Spiderman, Captain America, Batman, Cosplay, Steampunk, and ill just stop right there before the list becomes self aware and produces names based on my interest subconsciously. This program can be done with vary little equipment, but it isn't necessary because I also list exercises that can be used to replace the use of equipment like (resistance bands, pull-up bars, jump ropes, and ab wheels.)

I welcome you all to call upon my 8 years as a personal trainer and 6 as a military nutritionist, and I promise you I will never ask for a dime in any shape or form. With that I would like to announce The working tittle go my program...

Comic Book Calisthenics 

spiderman.gif

This Program will always be free to those who want it and it will get updated on a regular basis. 

• Like 2

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. -Rumi-

Im still in the process of moving so I don't have anything major to report yet. It hard moving when it just you and your wife and you have different days off and you have items that require two people to move them. As soon as I get settled in I will start posting info on my workouts and such instead of gym humor stuff.

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com