Hey there! New here!

I never know what to say in these things!

Since I started taking my health seriously again in October, I have lost 35 pounds through a change of diet (clean eating, trying to be "As-Paleo-as-Possible), and through actually starting to move around a bit instead of just being a sedentary slug.

I've reached the point where I need to start adding in other working out options, which is when I stumbled across this website and figured I'd join. It seems like a great group here!

I still have probably another 60-70 pounds to lose, though frankly I'm not sure exactly what my "ideal weight" is since it'll be more about how I look and feel instead of the number on the scale. Though right now, I can't lie, it's the number on the scale that matters. Though I know that will change.

My ultimate goal is to be able to start learning how to decoy (protection dogs, suit work) starting spring 2013, and I know I need to not only lose weight but also up my endurance and strength and I'm hoping to get some pointers on here about how to do that. I would also like to eventually get back on the ice (was a figure skater for 17 years) without the risk of re-injuring my back, so strengthening my core is definitely a priority.

So yeah, so that's my long-winded way to tell you that I know nothing and I'm ready to learn!

-Sis

Welcome Sis! I am a noob as well so I am just learning! I discovered there is an awesome support team here and that is what a lot of us need! I think having goals set will be a lot more productive for you!!!! Hope you enjoy it here!!!!

"I deal with the real so if it's artificial let it be. - Black Thought"