• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DJtrippyT

The Secret Life of DJ Trippy T, part II: Mitty to the Max

37 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

Our client on this job made no secret of the fact that she thought I was an idiot and then I had to add this to it

Clearly an agent of the Empire. Disregard that person's opinions.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Clearly an agent of the Empire. Disregard that person's opinions.

I took some satisfaction in knowing that I could back-squat her for at least three reps. And I have cooler hair.

Also, forgot to note that I weighed in at the gym yesterday and I've lost 2 pounds (how I don't know; we at all the food in NYC). I'm down to 212 from 215.

68 pounds to go!

Rode bike with the Mantis this morning, fun. Leave for Christmas at Mom's tomorrow at the crack of dawn, not sure what I was thinking there. Taking skates and workout clothes. Might go to gym tonight if I get my paperwork done.

4 people like this

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:40 PM, DJtrippyT said:

Also, forgot to note that I weighed in at the gym yesterday and I've lost 2 pounds (how I don't know; we at all the food in NYC). I'm down to 212 from 215.

68 pounds to go!

AWESOME!

On 12/29/2016 at 10:35 AM, doctorake said:

AWESOME!

Ha, you are too kind. I went to the gym last night and weighed in again and I'm down another pound! 211.

2 people like this

last update for this challenge then I'll figure out the next one

Did 2 bike rides with the Mantis this week, fun;

Did one HIIT workout New year's eve at the gym, brutal;

Didn't kill my boyfriend when he told me the day I got home from christmas that his sister, her son, and their semi-feral dog were coming to stay for two days (which turned into four), good;

Did a really good back squat workout tonight at the gym:

10 x #125

8  x #135

6 x #145

3 x #155

10 x #125

The #155 is a new PR - I don't think I've ever broken 150 before. Pretty excited about that to be honest. 

Then I flipped the tractor tire (the small one - the gym has two) four times up and down the gym, 6 flips per side (so 12 flips per lap, as it were). Did 6 pushups at each end. I've never been able to flip the tire before so I was pretty chuffed about that, too.

AND I had one of my best friends come to town for the day and we had lunch at Waffle House, and I only ate half of my waffle and if that is not some sort of victory over the god of death then I don't know what is.

large.2444a77b36de61c390a9d08b37c3f85e67eecc2c40a806d788a743f18e3d5f1b.jpg

3 people like this

Nice. Ending the year on a high note. I love tire flipping. I don't get why eating half a waffle is a good thing. That's like going half-way to heaven and stopping.

5 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Nice. Ending the year on a high note. I love tire flipping. 

Right? It's impossible not to feel like a badass when you're flinging the tire around. It makes such a satisfyingly loud SLAM noise.

5 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I don't get why eating half a waffle is a good thing. That's like going half-way to heaven and stopping.

So, so true. It was a marvel of self-restrainment, I assure you.

1 person likes this

On 1/20/2017 at 9:29 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

I can't find your new challenge. Do you have one? I'd hate to be deprived.

No, I'm doing a nutrition challenge again and since being forced to eat like an adult makes me into the whiniest bitch ever I felt it was unkind of me to inflict it on everyone else. So I'm just cheerleading on other people's challenges this go round.

Tune into the general chatter thread tomorrow and I'll tell the story of how I accidentally fed my boyfriend cat food. It'll be great.

5 people like this

On 1/21/2017 at 9:39 PM, DJtrippyT said:

Tune into the general chatter thread tomorrow and I'll tell the story of how I accidentally fed my boyfriend cat food. It'll be great.

Wow...I gotta go find that!!

How are things going??

ok, pleeeease tell it again! (or post a link) I scrolled through all kinds of ranger silliness but didn't find it.

On 2/13/2017 at 7:42 PM, Xena said:

ok, pleeeease tell it again! (or post a link) I scrolled through all kinds of ranger silliness but didn't find it.

haha I'll find it and repost it or something!

1 person likes this