I think this is my 3rd Daily Battle Log throughout my time here on NF.

I am coming off an 8 week hiatus, or mental health break, just saying life got hard, shit got left gathering cobwebs and functioning to a level of breathing, keeping kids fed, clothes got washed, the rest is just a blur of WTF happened? 

So here I am starting over and giving life a go and getting fit and mentally healthy again.

• Like 6

Wait! What............?

Oi, Oi,

Hey everyone, yes I'm here and feeling a lot better since my last attempt at getting things going again! Still a bit fuzzy on a heap of shit but at least I gotta give it a go right.

Sadness news today Carrie Fisher.

And with that please be aware I am going to dump a lot of my shit right here. I don't cutsie journal, I don't have a diary, but I think part of my problem is I internalise a lot! I also struggled with our Winter this year, so many months with no direct sunlight, really nearly killed me, I have never felt so low. Just giving you a heads up, it might get ugly.

Big step forward, I brought myself a 12 month membership to our tiny little gym here in town and next time I am in I will get some photos, just don't laugh too loud, it is pathetic..........

I start work next week for Vacswim and I get my first lessons with my special needs client in the following week, totally buzzing for that, and I carry on with my lessons with the shire, so things are looking up and the best thing is I am in the water and hopefully the sunshine. 

So with two workouts under my belt and a better diet and a bit of sun I am beginning to feel like a new woman! 

• Like 6

Wait! What............?

8 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

And with that please be aware I am going to dump a lot of my shit right here. I don't cutsie journal, I don't have a diary, but I think part of my problem is I internalise a lot! I also struggled with our Winter this year, so many months with no direct sunlight, really nearly killed me, I have never felt so low. Just giving you a heads up, it might get ugly.

Oh, I was so expecting cute kittie gifs from you.  Now stay off your azz lets hear about the iron.

• Like 1

Current Challenge 

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Diet is 80% of losing weight, exercise is 80% of motivation.

The only thing I am 100% sure of is my ability to be wrong.

That's why we're here lady. ALL THE SHIT. I'm ready!

Big step forward, I brought myself a 12 month membership to our tiny little gym here in town and next time I am in I will get some photos, just don't laugh too loud, it is pathetic..........

NO WAY!!!! Can't way to see you gorgeous she beast momma!!!!

I start work next week for Vacswim and I get my first lessons with my special needs client in the following week, totally buzzing for that, and I carry on with my lessons with the shire, so things are looking up and the best thing is I am in the water and hopefully the sunshine. 

That's so exciting!!!!

So good to see you here! :D 

• Like 1

Hahaha, so bold yesterday and then had an anxiety attack.............crying, and snot, and just general blubbering, all over a funeral for Roly's brother in law. 

The funeral is tomorrow, we have already been told, but not told that the family don't know where to put us for the overnight stay as all the brother in laws friends have taken over the place. Now we have to travel 3.5 hours out to this bloody nowhere fucking backwater, with a population on any given day of 100. The brother in law was actually a really good friend of Roly before he married the sister, and they remained quite close and now even though we are family they are rolling the eyes and muttering about how inconvenient we are. I tried to lighten the burden by saying I would stay home with the two younger boys, but Roly wants his family with him and it was their uncle, so I go with the distinct feeling of not being wanted. I am still at home and will travel tomorrow with my eldest and his fiancé because I just can't...........

My eldest boy turns 23 tomorrow. I want to sing him Happy Birthday and give him candles and cake like we always do, but it would be innappropriate. I feel for him because as always he just said, "That's ok Mum, we can do it later" nothing phases the Lad, he seriously has the most chill personality and I wonder where he gets it at times.

And now Debbie Reynolds........WTF!

Wait! What............?

We survived and I couldn't be more proud of my Lads and their Girlfriends! They conducted themselves like gentlemen and the GF's reflected respect in what they wore and how the handled so many people in their faces. 

So so a new year begins, time to try and find some ambition, motivation and attitude change, maybe it's hiding in a cup of coffee, better go and see! :P

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

24 minutes ago, SevenofSeven said:

We survived and I couldn't be more proud of my Lads and their Girlfriends! They conducted themselves like gentlemen and the GF's reflected respect in what they wore and how the handled so many people in their faces. 

So so a new year begins, time to try and find some ambition, motivation and attitude change, maybe it's hiding in a cup of coffee, better go and see! :P

Just remember, they are still just like we were at that age. lol

Yea, I'm getting a severe case of "seven withdrawl".  Better get crackin, or else:

7130-2T.jpg?1468578805

• Like 1

Current Challenge 

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Diet is 80% of losing weight, exercise is 80% of motivation.

The only thing I am 100% sure of is my ability to be wrong.

Wednesday and 40 degree C heat, Friday we have 21 degree C heat and the kids I am trying to teach swimming are bordering on hypothermia because some of them have 0% body fat :livid:

Did a sneaky weigh in and this morning I was down 2kg, from Sunday. Water weight, the rest is going to be a lot harder!

The Lads also go back to work on Monday so back to 0400 starts for the day. Oh well the sleep ins were good while they lasted.

I also dusted off the first CUBE block that I did and this is my start point Monday! Woohoo goals...........

• Like 3

Wait! What............?

On 1/16/2017 at 7:57 AM, SevenofSeven said:

Here for this! You got this! 

I also fell off the planet for at least 8 weeks. 

The link didn't work though, is this some kind of trick. Are you really Seven? :P 

How is the Cube treating you this time around? I'm dusting back off with Stronglifts myself. 

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }