Infinity puts her brain back in

Infinity.Creates

We are half way through Week 4 and its honestly started to spiral around me. I've enjoyed a lot of time with family, but I haven't gone outside in about a week because of people or studying. I think it's affecting me.

I'm waking up late and going to bed late and my routine has gone out the window. Very little exercise and a reappearing of a carb craving is reducing me to mush, and I think I feel a bit of a cold coming up due to it. This week will be about eating more fruit and fresh veg with everything. I got a yoga mat for Christmas, so I should be using that for my stretching. I will stretch, even if I don't dance or do the Daily Dare. I want to do it, but too exhausted about the concept right now.

The four week challenge will be continuing, and I've got a plan for next year. Most of the habits are long term, and I will cycle through them once I know I can, rather than changing it every four/five weeks. Who knows, I might make some of them deliberately 10 weeks long (Sounds so long!)

I've got two exams on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday. Time to get my revision hat on. (And for me to stop playing MapleStory, or watching Legend of Korra, or reading Brandon Sanderson, or any other thing that serves to catch my interest)

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

CHALLENGE REVIEW!

Study : 18/27 : +2 WIS

Study  ! F ! ! ! X ! / ! ! ! ! ! ! F / F F ! ! F F F / ! ! ! F ! F !

This went decently. But I need better, especially as I have my mocks in two days. But I think I have a system down, and now I need to stop procrastinating. 

Bible : 21/28 : +4 WIS

Bible  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! / ! ! ! F F F ! / F ! ! ! ! ! ! / F F F F F F F

This went excellently at the beginning, but then the holidays hit and my routine disappeared. I am capable of this quest, but I need to work at my overall adaptability, and how I deal with being outside a routine.

Exercise : 18/24 : +2 STR

Exercise   ! ! ! ! ! ! X / ! ! ! ! ! ! X / ! ! ! F F ! X / ! F F F F ! X

Started well, then again devolved over Christmas. I was given a yoga mat, so I plan on using it and getting some workout done through that.

Paleo : 13/28 : 46% : +1 CON

Paleo   F ! ! ! ! F ! ! / ! F ! ! ! ! F / F ! ! F F ! F / F F F F F F F 

Same, Christmas wiped me off the map for this. I think having the stricter diet from last time really worked, so I may tweak what I'm eating a bit more, and allow more experimentation.

• Like 3

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

We all flubbed a little over Christmas break. In 2017 there won't be an active challenge going during the second half of December.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 12/29/2016 at 6:30 AM, IAmInfinite said:

The four week challenge will be continuing, and I've got a plan for next year. Most of the habits are long term, and I will cycle through them once I know I can, rather than changing it every four/five weeks. Who knows, I might make some of them deliberately 10 weeks long (Sounds so long!)

I've settled into mostly recycling goals. One thing that works for me is to try to throw in a couple small different things each time for fun.

Your challenge stats look really good to me. Congratulations!

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

38 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

We all flubbed a little over Christmas break. In 2017 there won't be an active challenge going during the second half of December.

Sounds like a wise idea! :P I could have done better, I could have done worse, I just know that I'm going to do better tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Xena said:

I've settled into mostly recycling goals. One thing that works for me is to try to throw in a couple small different things each time for fun.

Your challenge stats look really good to me. Congratulations!

Thank you! I stick to similar overall trends, but I think I will change the actual content up slightly, to make it interesting, but also to make sure that I keep challenging myself and not just maintaining.

• Like 2

New challenge is up! Next week shall be slightly more on hold due to exams, but then I'm getting right into it to lose weight by the end of June. I've been challenged :P

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/93576-iaminfinite-gets-challenged/

• Like 1

On 1/1/2017 at 8:26 PM, IAmInfinite said:

Same, Christmas wiped me off the map for this. I think having the stricter diet from last time really worked, so I may tweak what I'm eating a bit more, and allow more experimentation.

Yeah same here, Christmas is nice but it really does throw you off your challenges! 

Good luck with your exams and see in the next challenge. :) 

• Like 1

About me

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4#5

Current: #6