Fruit Toss (mini challenge)

Infinity.Creates

I totally forgot about last weeks mini and also ate terribly anyway between stress and general bad moods. Bad Flea. 

Ill try not to drop off the face of the planet this week. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

On 12/19/2016 at 7:29 PM, fleaball said:

I totally forgot about last weeks mini and also ate terribly anyway between stress and general bad moods. Bad Flea. 

Ill try not to drop off the face of the planet this week. 

Well, you can always try to both this week, or pick one and try that instead. 

But get less stressed soon! <3

• Like 1

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

5 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

Well, you can always try to both this week, or pick one and try that instead. 

But get less stressed soon! <3

<3 I'm def trying to think of a question to ask the audience. As far as last week's mini, right now I'm actually just trying to remind myself to eat period because I keep forgetting. Trying new foods/avoiding something bad is a little much right now. 

There's some kind of irony in being MORE stressed now that classes and my internship are over for the semester. The universe is evil. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Happy Boxing Day. Don't hit anyone too hard.

Advise me. I'm strongly thinking about joining the Nerd Fitness Academy after the New Year. If any of you are in it, what do you think? What should I know before I start?

Advise away!

*Member of 2018 Hogwarts House Cup Championship Team*

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

Anyone who moves on, even a little, walks like Jesus on the water. -Antonio Machado

4 hours ago, Mahalak said:

Happy Boxing Day. Don't hit anyone too hard.

Advise me. I'm strongly thinking about joining the Nerd Fitness Academy after the New Year. If any of you are in it, what do you think? What should I know before I start?

Advise away!

I've had it since the beginning and I've never been impressed by it tbqh. Part of that is that for as much as they say you can do what you want, the nutrition and training guides are paleo- and lifting-focused, neither of which I'm interested in. Beyond that, a lot of it seemed like a rehash of what has been published in prior articles; there didn't seem to be a whole lot of new stuff going on. 

I know threads pop up every so often in other areas of the forum so it might be worthwhile to check them out and see other people's opinions. If you're into lifting and paleo you'll probably care more about it than I do. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

On 12/19/2016 at 1:49 PM, IAmInfinite said:

I'll have to take your word for it :P

I tried the kale and cabbage salad the other day at Carmel Kitchen. I know this challenge was in the back of my mind when I chose it over a more familiar dish. It was excellent!

I've probably eaten more cabbage in the past two weeks than I have in a year!:drunk:

*Member of 2018 Hogwarts House Cup Championship Team*

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

Anyone who moves on, even a little, walks like Jesus on the water. -Antonio Machado