• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jord

Jord - tackles inertia

18 hours ago, Urgan said:

giphy.gif

i'm sort of hanging in there. My food and exercise are out of sorts and it's stressin' me out. But after this week my schedule should ease up and I should be able to get back into a routine.

15 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

i'm sort of hanging in there. My food and exercise are out of sorts and it's stressin' me out. But after this week my schedule should ease up and I should be able to get back into a routine.

Hard weeks do happen. Good thing there's always a brand new fresh one of those right afterward. Or so I'm told lol.

6 minutes ago, Urgan said:

Hard weeks do happen. Good thing there's always a brand new fresh one of those right afterward. Or so I'm told lol.

lol yass. I actually am going to do the next challenge just for some group support and accountability since i'm so off track. Normally I'm fine with just the good ol' BL. But with all the health shit and my ever expanding waist line, a calorie challenge is in order.

2 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

lol yass. I actually am going to do the next challenge just for some group support and accountability since i'm so off track. Normally I'm fine with just the good ol' BL. But with all the health shit and my ever expanding waist line, a calorie challenge is in order.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

On 01/05/2018 at 1:52 PM, Taddea Zhaan said:

Then I got groceries and the cashier said, in regards to a case of soda, "oh you can just flip that over so I can scan it without you picking it up" me: proceeds to do several bicep curls with the case of soda "I don't mind picking it up." Sorry not sorry.

This made me laugh ad it's exactly what I would do. 

On 03/05/2018 at 1:12 PM, Taddea Zhaan said:

And I got blood work done, I'm very anemic. Which explains a lot of fatigue and lack of general interest in extra activity. Silly bodies.

That SUCKS. What type of anemic? Iron, vitamin, or something else? Hope it's the type you can fix.

You can get back to it! We all go through times like these.

Finally caught up with yours while actually having time to write and react. :D Hope you're doing well.

Pinging this so it doesn't get driven into the deep ether.

Also making a note of my new bench PR :D 90#. almost to benching a large dog.

• Like 1