Time to try again

Oh boy it's been...a while. Most of this year, in fact. I lost all my momentum and didn't get it back. Between moving house twice, travelling 3 days a weke to my partner then home for work,gender dysphoria connected to y chest keeping me away from the gym when it got rea bad before surgery, and a bunch of other stuff, I got lazy and unheathy again.

Now? Well I'm engaged and living with my fiance. I've had top surgery and am all recovered. And it's time to start this again! I've fought for the right to have my body the way I need it to be, and I'm not letting that go cos I let myself get lazy! I loved being fit, and I lost it cos I couoldn't cope wth eveerything plus dyshoria,but I have no excuses left. In fact I have the opposte - I fele rubbish and my back is giving me trouble just like it used to and I want to feel better and have the body I fought to get.

So it's back to no sugar, protein shakes and almonds instead of crispy snacks at work, and exercise 3 times a week. Light stuff to start with, just to get the habit back, then we'll go from there.

Deep breath and into this month's challenge I go! Anyone wann join me and share support, link me to you thread and I'll pop in whenever I get chance :)

Here's mine:

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

LEVEL: 18
STR: 23 | STA: 25 | CON: 22 | INT: 10 | WIL: 19 | DEX: 1

Stuff I do:
Write stories and talk about being trans
Various filmy/webseriesy things