All Guilds Gonna Ranger: Chapter III of the Mega-Mashup Mini Challenge: A Guild at War

3 minutes ago, TheRealHoganMyer said:

Looks about right, windchill is -1 here.

Brrr, you'd probably think our temprerature is balmy it is up to about 29F. No wind either.:)

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

With a mighty, "WAAAAAAAWR!" Animuse sets off at a light footed pace, tinkling of tiny bells the only indication of her passing.

I only did a 5min on elliptical yesterday... *whips out calculator and garmin app to convert steps like a good little nerd*

Su: 2.28

Mo: 2.35 

Tu: 2.86

We: 4.39

Th: 3

Fr: 

Sa: 

14.88 so far. Every little bit counts!

• Like 4

First off I win!!!!!

I sucked it up and made it work- I thought to myself- "Rangers don't just do all the things. We overcome all the things!"

I swam at the city pool.

41 laps

34 minuets

1025 yards

.582 Miles !

17 hours ago, x Valkyrie x said:

let's do a buddy system that you and i will each brave the cold for a minimum of a 15 minute walk outside from today till Saturday night? 

I am in- Bring it on (today is over so Friday and Saturday! and I will add in Sunday

10 hours ago, TheRealHoganMyer said:

Can I still help the chief out if I am going to post my first challenge in the Rebel section, but am part of the family of Rangers??

The Rebellion does not turn away those who join! But remember- Rebel for life !

We are excited to have you along!

6 hours ago, animuse said:

*whips out calculator and garmin app to convert steps like a good little nerd*

• Like 7

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Week #0Food logging: ☑☑☑ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #1Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐

Week #2Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #3Food logging: ☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐

Week #4Food logging: ☐☐☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Previous challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #4.5 #5

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

Workout audiobook: Patriot Games

Looking for accountability buddies: Strava My FitnessPal Moov Google Fit

We are less than 70 miles away from our goal! We can do that and kick Loki's sorry butt

• Like 3

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

I almost missed the mini!!!  And we definatelly need to find @Rurik Harrgath!  

Its been cold here but I have my indoor bike.  Since I haven't been tracking my mileage, only time lately I'll estimate my mileage since Sunday assuming a pretty moderate pace of 12 miles/hour...  

Sun 20 min => 4 mi

Monday 15 min => 3 mi

Tues 25 min => 5 mi

Wed 20 min => 4 mi

Thurs 25 min => 5 mi

So far my total mileage on the indoor bike is 21 miles!  I'll post in the worksheet now!  

• Like 3

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Winter is Coming

Sloth got worried about his old friend Rurick so he mounted his trusty steed and started riding. Nine miles later he somehow hadn't even left his basement. Discouraged he got off his steed.

Still trapped in the ever-expanding basement, he rode for another nine miles. Again without leaving it. I'll try one more time he thought; eventually I have to get somewhere.

-----

I rode the trainer in the basement twice for 45 minutes. I estimate a conservative 12 mph.

• Like 5

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

32 minutes ago, ChanceRandom said:

I joined the forums today to lend myself to this adventure.  For a time I have been a Ranger in spirit, lurking, watching, using what I see.  Allow me to aid in this adventure:

Wed 5.09

Thurs 2.19

Fri 4.6

Total:  11.88

Welcome to the Rebellion and to the Ranger Corps!

• Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Out tracking today. Sighted some footprints, and a strange figure sculpted out of snow, possible clues?large.WP_20161209_12_01_34_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20161209_12_21_26_Pro.jpg

• Like 9

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

3 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Out tracking today. Sighted some footprints, and a strange figure sculpted out of snow, possible clues?

Those MUST be the tracks they want us to follow, surely!

I don't know about this mysterious snow stranger though... *squint* he seems friendly enough, but I cannot tell if he is a shill of Loki. A trickster indeed!

• Like 4
On 12/8/2016 at 5:20 AM, x Valkyrie x said:

The Norwegians  have a saying, "there is no bad weather, only bad clothing" or there abouts. If you want, let's do a buddy system that you and i will each brave the cold for a minimum of a 15 minute walk outside from today till Saturday night? 

I tried but it was still bad clothing :) but i sucked it up and held in there

I did best the target with 20 min- bike ride (38 ish degrees)  A walk was not going to get the miles for the guild :)  So I added another 3.2 miles !

Yesterday I was a bit concerned only 2 days left and barely 60% - Today we have blown it to .. hell   :) 

• Like 7

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

4 minutes ago, Jack Ryan- Rebel Recruit said:

I tried but it was still bad clothing :) but i sucked it up and held in there

I did best the target with 20 min- bike ride (38 ish degrees)  A walk was not going to get the miles for the guild :)  So I added another 3.2 miles !

Yesterday I was a bit concerned only 2 days left and barely 60% - Today we have blown it to .. hell   :) 

You crazy badrangerass!! Woot!!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, x Valkyrie x said:

You crazy badrangerass!! Woot!!

Where is your 15 min ?

I got my eyes on you-

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

Got 2.09 miles in. I'll update the story and give week 2's task on Sunday, my time.

• Like 5

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Week 2 is up:

On 12/7/2016 at 9:41 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Week 2: Enraged by the capture of their leader, instead of scattering as Loki had intended the Rangers came together and charged after Loki seeking to regain their chieftain. Some of the fastest actually caught sight of the raiding party, reporting that it seemed Loki had put Harrgath in something like the Odin-Sleep and was carrying him on a bier of some sort. It seemed Loki was preparing some sort of illusion to mire the guild on the road so they could easily be picked off by they horde. Spurred on by this news, the Guild charged faster. Loki saw them coming and swore, his plans for an easy victory averted. He fled home with the Rangers hot on his heels, and they almost overtook Loki as he reached his stronghold. Fearing that the Rangers would force entry into the compound, Loki brought the walls down over and around them. He didn't have time to do it properly, or he might have killed or injured most of the guild. As it is, the Rangers were briefly trapped so Loki could desperately throw together a plan B. 
      This weeks feat is strength. We need to dig ourselves out from the rubble of the walls. We're doing volume again this week. reps times weight lifted. If it's a barbell, a dumbell, cable rows, kettlebell, anything, it counts. If you make your own weight, it counts. Since we always have the discussion, if you do bodyweight exercises, multiply reps times 20. Enter your total volume next to your name on the main sheet, there is a calculator for you on the second sheet. Mini-Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet We need to total 250000 pounds by 11:59 pm Saturday to dig out.

• Like 9

Did a mile on the treadmill at the hotel this morning :beguiled:

• Like 2

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

On 12/7/2016 at 8:41 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Enraged by the capture of their leader, instead of scattering as Loki had intended the Rangers came together

I felt like the Guild was Helping be rise up and do more then I would have! Love how the story  is following that.... It is almost like life is a video game :D

On 12/7/2016 at 8:41 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

if you do bodyweight exercises, multiply reps times 20. Enter your total volume next to your name on the main sheet, there is a calculator for you on the second sheet. Mini-Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet We need to total 250000 pounds by 11:59 pm Saturday to dig out.

I love how this challenge is pushing me to do what I was not planing to - but should figure out at some point! I was going to just do cardo boxing- but now I am adding BWW!

I got 2.5 miles today walking...but I admit only part of it was outside! *skulks away in dishonor* I'll get a full 15 outside tomorrow!

Congrats on the 2.5- and ther resolve for tomorrow is of what accountability is :D --- I Missed Saturday :(

But this post is pressuring me to get Sunday....

• Like 3

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

Week 2 is up:

First! ;)

2.93% ya'll. You're welcome XD

Just for you I'm gonna try to up my deadlift tomorrow. Let's see if I can hit 170 maybe? O.o

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Valkyrie lifts heavy rubble with her legs and a neutral spine! No injuries for the Rangers, only correct form leading to victory!

Woohoo!  I'm excited for this! it's my first week with both upper and lower body strength training! (Omg DOMS in every large muscle group of my legs, thank god the distance challenge is over cuz I can't walk right..leg day might be for the birds)

also, can I count my heavy sled push...?

• Like 6