• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wulf56

Wulf56 Round 2

A little late to posting my round 2 challenge, but ive atleast been keeping up the training and eating so. This challenge will be based on mixing it up.  I have a nasty habit of doing the same workout over and over until i become stagnant and plateau. Last challenge i did good with my diet and training regularly but now its time to go to the next level.  Ive been on a dragon ball kick here lately so ill theme this around dragon ball super to keep me motivated. 

Diet 

• Eat a vegetable with one meal every day
  • keeping cheat food to only one cheat meal a week. 

Fitness 

• Mix up my work outs to keep myself working hard every time and not become stagnant. 
  • Do at least 1 lower back exercise with each work out. 

Level Up Your Life 

• Read atleast one chapter or section of a scholarly book or journal each day. 
  • post on here more

SS_5.jpg

• Like 3

Nice! Looks like a good challenge. For your lower back exercise, are you thinking like back extensions, or are you thinking more about things like deadlifts and the like?

Also, I moved your challenge over to be with us in the current challenge. That way, more people can be here to cheer you on. :)

21 hours ago, Kishi said:

Nice! Looks like a good challenge. For your lower back exercise, are you thinking like back extensions, or are you thinking more about things like deadlifts and the like?

Also, I moved your challenge over to be with us in the current challenge. That way, more people can be here to cheer you on. :)

I tend to lean more towards body weight exercises to back extensions and variations of hip bridges.   Thanks for that!!

Aside from "post on here more", how did you do on your challenge? :)

The holidays are tough for spending time online.  I hope you'll be back for the new year.

• Like 1

They are indeed.  Especially when you are down in chile working for several weeks.  My jiujitsu and such sadly took a hiatus for that but i managed to keep up with strength training plus climbing up and down ladders all day, as well as keep mostly to a good diet.  Lower back is finally feeling better than ever and i even lost about 5 lbs. 

• Like 1