maegs is still around

maegs

Still still alive! My cough is stubbornly hanging on, but it's getting better. I just occasionally need to hack up a lung or whatever :P Had a few lazy days at home over Christmas, then a few quiet days at work, then saw Rogue One (may or may not have made high pitched noises at several points of the movie), had New Year's at a friend's place, had dinner on New Year's Day at another friend's, and then had a pretty lazy Monday. Despite all that lazing about, I have gotten some tidying/rearranging done, and got a new TV bench, and didn't totally go off the rails re: food/gym. I think I needed some lazy guilt-free time (being at my parents' place = can't do most of the things on my to-do list = no guilt over not doing anything), now to make a 2017 plan! And wrap up this challenge at some point, I guess ;) 

• Like 7

Not a super successful challenge. I forgot to take the holidays into account, and also changed my planner/agenda in a way that didn't work and led to me forgetting a lot of things I was supposed to be doing. Onward and upward!

Stats

STR - 29.75 +2 | DEX - 46.25 + .5 +.75 | STA - 41.25 +.5 | CON - 70 +2 | WIS - 40.5 +1 | CHA - 44.5

• Weight 176lb >
  • Waist 31" >
  • Belly 35 1/2" >
  • Hips 40" >
  • Thigh 23 1/2" >
  • Body Fat 27.15% >

Goals

Sleep

• Bed by 10:30pm unless socializing - I'm going to try some different things to see if I can figure this out +2 CON +2 CHA 4/28 +0 CON +0 CHA

Cardio

• 30 minutes of cardio at least 1x per week +2 STA 1/4 +.5 STA

Mobility

• Daily mobility - foam rolling/lacrosse balling + stretching +1 DEX 18/28 +.75 DEX
  • Yoga class or video 1x per week +1 DEX 2/4 +.5 DEX

The List

• Write in journal weekly +1 WIS 1/4 +0 WIS
  • Work on 2 to-do list things per day, or 1 big thing +1 WIS 25/28 +1 WIS

Food

• Food prep on Sundays for Monday-Friday (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner) +2 CON Happened, but a bit wonky because of the holidays. Only time I bought food instead of bringing it to work was because I had planned to. +2 CON
  • Keep (trying)/doing IIFYM (need to recalculate) +1 CON Didn't happen at all, +0 CON

Pullups

• At least 10 (attempted) pull-ups daily +2 STR 25/28 +2 STR
  • Like 3