Hello,

After a week of browsing through the forums, I thought i would introduce myself. I am a 33 years old woman, and soon to be rebel just like all of you here. Unfortunately, the things i am passionate about (and I am very passionate) do not include any kind of physical activity. So, i am trying to find a new passion that will help me lose weight and firm up while having fun. I have about 30lbs to lose, in my opinion, but for now I would be really happy losing the 15 pounds which i feel really are a burden.

The truth is, I know that physical activity would give me the boost of energy I need to pursue and study all my nerdy interests ... it goes together, physical health and ''brain'' health. The physical activities which I think I could become passionate about are; weightlifting, bodyweight exercises, hula-hooping (yes I really enjoy that), and walking. So I will build myself a program and keep you posted on the results. Plus, I am sure I will find inspiration and tips on this site. This is the first step towards success.

When I listen and play music, or learn new science stuff, I feel light as a feather, like I could almost dance on clouds. I want to feel in my body the same way I feel in my mind. This is my goal.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and have an amazing day.

Hey, welcome! I know what you mean about being passionate about non-physical activity :P I have a lot of interests, and only a few of them revolve around moving.

If you want info on weightlifting (which is awesome and I love it), check out the Barbarian Strength Guild. They/we will be able to answer questions you have about what program to do, how to do your exercises with proper form, etc. Also: hula hooping is awesome.

What kind of music/instrument do you play? I played flute in high school and I would love to get back to it once I'm all gradgitated from college ;)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Welcome! That's cool that you play bass I've always wanted to learn. your goals seem really good and I'm sure you can accomplish them, just remember that if you ever need any help or encouragement everyone on the site is here for you.

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole