Running, lifting, and weight loss battle log

Just a brief overview:

I'm a 27 year old girl that weighs 137 at 5'6". About ten years ago, I lost 40 pounds predominatly by playing DDR, which should give you a bit of an idea of what kind of nerd I am. I'm a web developer, thus all the '90s technology references. My website even has a bonus if you type in the Konami cheat code at any point. So, old video games, computers, books, fantasy, art, music, I love it all and always have.

Right now I have three main goals I've been tracking:

1. Run at least one mile per week
2. Either do an exercise regimen at home or at the gym 5 times/week
3. Weight

I've been trying to get down to 130 for the past decade, and this time I'm going to do it. 

Running

Current mile time: 9:00

I'd love to get that down to 8:00, so I'll be tracking that. I've actually been running 3 or 4 times per week, and even sometimes before work, which I've never done before, so I'm proud of that. I don't like running and I never will, but I get it the hell done. The faster I go, the less I have to run, so that's my motivation there.

Lifting

Right now, I can bench 3 x 5 sets of 80lbs. My goal is to get that up to 100lbs. 

Usually I do dumbbell curls (17lbs, 8 x 3), leg press (225lbs, 12 x 10), weighted squats (110lbs, 5 x 5), standing press (60lbs, 3 x 5), pull ups, hip ab/dduction, in no particular order. I don't do leg/arm/core/cardio days or anything like that.

If I don't go to the gym, at home I do a minimum of 50/50/10 - squats/situps/pushups. If anyone has any suggestions on something better to do at home without equipment, I'd love to hear it!

Weight loss 

Current weight: 137

Looking at my goals from last year, I weighed 146 a the beginning of the year, so I've lost 10 lbs overall for the year, which I think is a really good sign. 

Diet wise, I know I eat very well - I'm allowed to eat anything, but I VERY rarely drink pop or fruit juice, eat fried foods, eat dessert, eat junk food, eat anything packaged, and that's just how I've lived for over a decade.

- Breakfast is usually two eggs or granola with peanut butter.
- Lunch can be anything. This is usually the one time I go out, so it's my worst meal of the day.
- Dinner is usually boiled/sauteed vegetables and rice/quinoa/pasta/beans or occasionally some sort of protein, or soup of the day. 
- I don't do snacks.
- Drinks are tea, coffee, water.

Biggest issue is alcohol - I usually drink beer when going out, so I'm going to drink less in general, and only wine or vodka/tonic-like drinks. Otherwise, there's really not much more I can cut out, I just need to eat slightly less.

So, to make some of these goals clear and concise:

1. Bring mile time down to 8:00
2. Be able to do a complete pull up from hanging, and bench 100lbs.
3. Bring weight down to 130

I'm not exactly sure on a timeline, but I'm going to say four months for these, so by April, 2017.

April, 2017!

My other big goal for 2017 is to learn how to stretch, because I'm not flexible at all. I know it's important, I've just never really done it. Maybe yoga?

Please suggest anything you can to me. :)

Also, I deleted Facebook this year. Do it guys, it's awesome.