Hey, all! I'm a 20 year old girl from Texas, starting over once again on trying to get healthy! Just looking for someone in a similar situation who wants to check in with each other, motivate and be accountable to each other! I love lifting, but I see the need for cardio and want to get back into the groove with both. I want to get outdoors more! Anyway, hit me up if you like being mean to people because that is what I need! haha

- Lauren

"Well perhaps that's you then. Perhaps you'll just have to stay here secure and just a little bit miserable 'till the day you drop. Better than trying and failing, hey?"

Hey there, my name's Will. I've been meaning to get back into the swing of things for a while now: sleep and lifting days have kinda' been all over the place as of late. Some accountability might help me too, especially since I haven't been on NF in quite a while. Wanna' team up?

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker