Mr. Six steps into the arena...

This story doesn't start with a bang.  In fact, Mr. Six found himself to be 'exceptionally ordinary' in every manner except for the secrets he kept.  He had achieved quite a bit with the cards fate had dealt him and had enjoyed his journey.  But Mr. Six longed for more.  Not only to do more; but also, to be more.  So when he discovered the rebellion and it's cast of characters, Mr. Six decided to take his first steps...

Sorry for the third person and hello to the Rebellion.  I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and it's time to jump.  I was told once, long ago, to "be an adventurer, because there aren't enough in the world."  While I lament not taking that sage advice to heart, I am here now and looking forward to the coming challenges.  

• Like 3

Current Challenge: TBD

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"Come stay a while and listen" - Deckard

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf 

~And in the margins lay the trove of secrets, an endless sea of possibility. Through the woods of dark and muddled past, an illuminated trail beacons forth~

• Like 1

Hi @Mr.Six! Very nice character intro, have you done the whole Character creation thing yet? (I don't know if that link will work... you'll have to suck it and see) ;) 

Are you going to join in on the next 4 Week Challenge? It starts in the 7th(?) the Sunday anyway) of January. If you need/want more info about the challenges then just shout. They're an awesome way to combine meeting your goals with getting to know other people on the forum. Dare I say even make friends...? "Surely not!" she cried. :lol: 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

16 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Hi @Mr.Six! Very nice character intro, have you done the whole Character creation thing yet? (I don't know if that link will work... you'll have to suck it and see) ;) 

Autocorrect error? Or the most interesting welcome I've ever gotten... 

Either way :) thanks Guzzi! I aam looking forward to the next 4 week challenge and will definitely be participating. 

Current Challenge: TBD

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"Come stay a while and listen" - Deckard

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf