SUPER LATE ADMISSION!

Lilmissbri

This is RIDICULOUSLY late in the challenge. However, I needed to post it here so that I can start it and continue for when the next challenge starts. I have to start now or else I just won't do it. These are goals and attributes I want to enhance or gain.

- Rogue x_men_evolution___rogue__by_ask_bud-d70j Strength -

Goal: Complete 5,10,15 routine as found on Pinterest.

- Kitty 250px-Kitty_Pryde_by_Paul_Smith-150x150. Pride -

Goal: Complete the challenge. Even if it's just till the 31st.

- Dark Phoenix Dark-Phoenix-150x150.jpg Empowerment -

Goal: Audition, email, or read about career M-F.

- Jubilee Jubilee-e1369848292610.jpg Gamer -

Goal: Continue towards Platinum-ing Rise of the Tomb Raider.

_.-*-._.-*-._

Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What's important is the action. You don't have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow. - Carrie Fisher

• Like 2

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

I forgot about my reading challenge. Oh well, I just won't have that in this challenge. It's going to be over soon anyway. I want to add split flexibility and such but not this time. I have to focus on fewer goals in order to obtain those. Once I get those, then I can focus on others. That's where I got into trouble before.

pinky-and-the-brain-300x215.jpg

I just wanted to do everything all at once. And that doesn't really work. 

Today - Dec. 28th

I slept in more that I wanted (another challenge I want to achieve) but then I got organized and started my day! Read for 30 minutes. Just about half way through Heir of Fire. 

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - I want to audition for at least 5 jobs everyday. So I did. Haha. Today I found and auditioned for 5 Voice Over projects. Woot! BONUS: I felt good about the auditions too. I didn't think they were a waste of time. So, now is the part where you don't look back, only forward. 

Rogue / Bodyweight Strength - After a YouTube break that went on possibly a bit too long. I completed the circuit 5 times. Woot! Much to improve on. Need to commit the circuit to memory that way I'm not breaking when I shouldn't. Plus, I had major balance issues. Will have to work on breathing and such.

Kitty / Self-confidence and Pride - Feels good to get sweaty again. To improve my body. Though I am starting again from step 1. I like how I'm going about it this time. I'm writing things down, I keep this post up all day to write as things happen, it also serves as a reminder. All in all, I'm happy with day one. Even though its a small step, I took it and that's something to be proud about.

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun -  I am currently going through the score attacks on Rise of the Tomb Raider. I try to spend about 30 minutes progressing through and I happen to get Untouchable trophy today! This means I did 5 Score Attack lvls without taking damage... aka 5 tomb lvls. Haha. But none-the-less. Well on my way to that sweet, sweet platinum. Just 4 more!! 95% done! 

EDIT: Scratch that, I got another trophy!! Well Begun is Half Done - Complete 10 lvls in Score Attack with a gold score.

YwMBHUJ.gif

_.-*-._.-*-._

It's the only body you'll ever have... Take care of it!

• Like 4

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap

Today - Dec. 29th

BONUS: I read for about an hour. 64% done with Heir of Fire. Enjoying it so far. Out of the 4 story lines, I really love 2. Wish it was just about the girls! haha. Oh well. Today, I have to call my doctor and I want to get my ring cleaned. We shall see what happens!

Kitty / Self-confidence and Pride - Called my Dr.'s office which is always somewhat annoying. Oh no, you need this. Oh no, it's not like that you need to update these people. Then by the end of it, I didn't get done what I wanted done but did get done things I didn't even know I needed done. I'm sure come January, the thing I'm trying to avoid (delay on prescription) will happen regardless. Haha. But I'm glad I called. I needed to, so I'm proud that I did.

Rogue / Bodyweight Strength - Whist calling my doctor, I walked to the mail box. Woot. Since it's my day of rest. I call this a win. 

Dark Phoenix / The Power!! - Welp, I did it! I found 5 auditions and I recorded, edited, and sent. We shall see what happens. But I'm trying to continue the habit of not looking back. It's the lifestyle of an actor that you audition for 1,000 jobs and get 7 maybes and 1 call back. Your talent isn't measured by the ratio. Which is hard for me to comprehend as a gamer used to K/D or Win/Lose ratios. But I'm trying to get in the habit of being happy that I'm even able to do this. Pursue my dream.

BONUS: I've decided I'm going to clean my ring tomorrow.

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - Err... I play Rocket League. But that doesn't really count since I already have all the trophies. Haha. Then after eating some Skinny Mac and Alfredo, I played some Tomb Raider.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lilmissbri said:

It's the lifestyle of an actor that you audition for 1,000 jobs and get 7 maybes and 1 call back. Your talent isn't measured by the ratio.

My partner is an author, and while now he's got established relationships with a few publishers, there were many years of printing seemingly endless copies of manuscripts, mailing them out into the void, to get a handful of form letter rejection notices back, and maybe one personal letter saying some variation on "The writing is great, but there is no market for this subject matter. Drop us a line if you write something with more mass appeal." I was doing the printing for him, and he'd tell me, you can't sit around thinking about how many people don't like your work. You just keep pushing forward, keep putting your work out there.

• Like 1

Joshua - Yoga Ninja Weasel #20: The Weasel goes on an Adventure!

4 hours ago, Darth Yoga said:

I was doing the printing for him, and he'd tell me, you can't sit around thinking about how many people don't like your work. You just keep pushing forward, keep putting your work out there.

Thank you SO much for this. I really needed to hear this, I will keep it in mind when motivation is low and it's just the struggle of daily work.

• Like 1

Today - Dec. 30th

Notes: I got a super late start. I woke up way earlier than I usually do because my one ear keeps getting more full of earwax, making it hard to sleep on that side cause I'm afraid of going deaf. Haha! So I woke up really early and decide to just start my day that way. Well... around 9am I fall back asleep and don't wake up till 11. SIGH. So I decided to just start the weekend early.

Rogue / Strength - I did, however, push myself to work out! MAJOR POINTS HERE. I did the circuit 5 times with minimal stopping and slight improvements. I really need to work on my core BUT I am doing normal, on the ground, push-ups. Something I haven't been able to do well in such a long time. Also, I really feel like I'm a boss at squats. I used to hate them but now they kinda feel good. My legs have always been my biggest strength.

Kitty / Self-confidence and Pride - This was HUGE. I really didn't want to work out, but I kept telling myself it was only 10-15 minutes of my time. I'll watch a comedy program while I do it. So, I did! I am so gosh-darn proud of myself. And I feel so good. :o)

tumblr_lko9fpR6kx1qccyc5o1_500.gif

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - Like I said earlier, I'm kind taking the day off. Getting some Overwatch time in. Something I haven't done in a long time! And I even got a new keyboard for Christmas. SO yeah!

Dark Phoenix / The Power!! -  Dark Phoenix is mad at me, but I'll make it up to her. M-F next week, I'll do 6 auditions instead of the normal 5.