Journey to Epicness Mission Log: Blue Phoenix

Hey fellow Rebels,

I am new to the forums, but have been with NF for over a year now with some minimal successes. The FB group is really helpful, but I decided I needed to try something new this year so I joined the forums as well. My main goals are to gain strength and endurance, possibly with a little bit of MMA and meditation/yoga. I am a huge Star Wars, LOTR, DC/Marvel, Harry Potter, and Disney fan and many of my inspirations come from characters in those fandoms. I also really admire Detective Kate Beckett from Castle she is such a badass! My non fitness related goals are to learn to play piano, learn a new language, get consistent with my aim and precision at the shooting range, and get a private pilot's license. i am currently in training for a Tough Mudder Half in March this year. It is great because it is in line with my overall goals and I think it will be really fun to complete this event with a team. 

My character page for NF can be found here

-Blue Phoenix

“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.†– Francis of Assisi

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." - Aristotle

“Do or do not, there is no try.†- Yoda

Final Goal: Lose 60 pounds

0%
0%

Day 1 of Battlelog, 366 of 2016:

Today was day 1 of NF Yoga. I have never done yoga before and I really enjoyed how I felt afterward. Will def stick with it to help me become more flexible. I also used my newly acquired knife skills to quickly chop up a bunch of veggies. I actually learned how to julienne a bell pepper! Friday is my off day but I needed to do something with my nervous energy. 

“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.†– Francis of Assisi

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." - Aristotle

0%
0%

Day 2 of Battlelog, 001 of 2017:

I had a quiet New Year's Eve. Had to go to work at 10:30pm so there was really only time to eat with the family. I managed to stay within my calorie count and declined the cake. I got some more NF yoga in today as well. I am focusing on taking each session one at a time and trying to improve my flexibility which is 0 currently. 

0%
0%