This is NOT another new year's resolution post. I resolved myself to got to gym in June (2016). Being a graduate student, it was not easy but I have been consistently working out since then. I hated my body with thin arms and a protruding belly. But after 7 months of training, I have become healthier and fitter than I have ever been in my entire life. Although I like the progress I have made, I would like to go to the next level. Earlier I have been lurking around on internet forums to gain knowledge, but now I think I need to interact with the community to gain their knowledge and experience. So, here I am.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DarkTarg said:

So, here I am.

Welcome! You came in at a great time. That 6 month mark can be a tricky hump to get passed, but having community support can really help people push through that. The challenges are a great way to get the socialization aspect going. Good luck!

Welcome! Have you found your way around the forum all right? Is there anything that we cal help you with?

It really is a wonderful community and I hope you enjoy being a part of it. Are you going to join in the upcoming challenge? It starts on Monday. 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously