Flea Forgot the Witty Title She Had

fleaball

Return of the Poll!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to crush 2017?

• MEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    • Also me.

Ugggggh I really want to make that new OKC profile but I can't come up with a username. And I can't use Countess' suggestion because I already get enough creepy messages as it is, I'm not making it any easier for them. Rawwwwwwrr. 

Havent journaled yet, womp. I did finish that fic and haven't started a new one, I just also haven't wanted to write. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

3 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Side note: there are dating sites specifically for cat lovers? 

That's amazing. We live in a great world. 

Was it the celery thread? *shudders*

NOOOO I had forgotten about the celery. 

Actually, if I remember correctly, it was something pretty tame like some mild cursing or innuendo. I actually thought the person who got scared away was kidding when they said they were going to unfollow, but then they actually did it. 

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Was it the celery thread? *shudders*

Also were you already MuchKittyMoreFlea? Or something like that? 

Side note: there are dating sites specifically for cat lovers? 

Ha, I'd forgotten about that. Yikes. 

Muchcatverykitty. Close enough. It was hilarious when we were all drunk and were like DOGE!!! but not so much anymore. Not if I'm going to be quasi serious about it. 

Lol there are so many niche sites. Idk if I like cats enough to join a site for that though. (But oh the jokes I could make right now.)

1 minute ago, NeverThatBored said:

Actually, if I remember correctly, it was something pretty tame like some mild cursing or innuendo. I actually thought the person who got scared away was kidding when they said they were going to unfollow, but then they actually did it. 

I'd totally forgotten about the celery and I think my life was better for it tbh. 

I think it was innuendo? And yeah I didn't think they were serious but hey, to each their own. 

• Like 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

15 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

Yeah! That totally happened. I think it was on @RES's thread. 

14 hours ago, fleaball said:

I had a feeling it might have been hers. When in doubt, she's probably the safest choice. 

30 minutes ago, NeverThatBored said:

lmao...yes, that was my thread...

I'll have to go back and find it but I believe it was T2 and I with a lot of innuendo (DarkRaider may have been involved...can't remember who else)...I warned him my thread needed an X rating and was not censored, he said he understood but had to unfollow...was cool...

Far be it from me to corrupt someone who doesn't want to be :lol: 

• Like 6

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: it's all routine

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 64

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

1 hour ago, RES said:

lmao...yes, that was my thread...

I'll have to go back and find it but I believe it was T2 and I with a lot of innuendo (DarkRaider may have been involved...can't remember who else)...I warned him my thread needed an X rating and was not censored, he said he understood but had to unfollow...was cool...

Far be it from me to corrupt someone who doesn't want to be :lol: 

Not at all surprised by the guilty parties. I totally get people being uncomfortable about different things and that's cool, but sometimes it surprises me where people draw the line. Probably because I hang out with weirdos and we seem to have very few limits, collectively. Present company included, obv. 

• Like 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Aside from all the weirdness and terrifying other humans - which is amazing, I have to add, I've had a good giggle at this thread over the past few hours;

Hows the challenge going?

• Like 2

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

4 minutes ago, Loopus said:

Aside from all the weirdness and terrifying other humans - which is amazing, I have to add, I've had a good giggle at this thread over the past few hours;

Hows the challenge going?

I haven't been doing much because it's zero week. I know it's totally cool to start early but somehow because it's not the official start, I'm only half assing it. Cleaning and journaling happened yesterday, avoiding dairy has not been happening because I'm lazy af and have just been ordering takeout, and I just keep forgetting about meditating and mantra-ing. Probably because when I wake up it takes me hours to drag myself out of bed right now and then the moment has passed. My internship starts up again on Monday so I'll have to get my act together at that point. 

Also ugh my roommate's friend is coming up to stay with us again while she's job hunting (I assume that's why, anyway) and I just don't want someone in my house again. Especially while I'm trying to get my shit together. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

1 minute ago, fleaball said:

Especially while I'm trying to get my shit together. 

I get that - try build a space in your head, then, where its just you. I have a park nearby I go for that very reason. Its meditative in itself; walking zazen, almost.

I've not even bought a journal for bulleting yet, haha 

• Like 1

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

Just now, Loopus said:

I get that - try build a space in your head, then, where its just you. I have a park nearby I go for that very reason. Its meditative in itself; walking zazen, almost.

I've not even bought a journal for bulleting yet, haha 

Yeah. The meditating will help with that. And this girl has stayed with us before and is out of the house most of the time anyway. I just get self conscious for some reason when people are in my space. Also repeating a mantra in the mirror when someone is on the other side of the wall is weird lol. I def need to find ways to get out of the house though. 

Someone else is using the Make Shit Happen planner by Meraki Printing. It seems bujo friendly? I want one but I have too many journals/planners going atm. 

• Like 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

20 minutes ago, fleaball said:

Not at all surprised by the guilty parties. I totally get people being uncomfortable about different things and that's cool, but sometimes it surprises me where people draw the line. Probably because I hang out with weirdos and we seem to have very few limits, collectively. Present company included, obv. 

Got curious and found it

I was wrong about the guilty parties...YOU'RE the guilty party ;) 

That was almost a year ago...I've been slacking if it's that long since I've corrupted someone....

• Like 6

Spoiler

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

40 minutes ago, RES said:

Got curious and found it

I was wrong about the guilty parties...YOU'RE the guilty party ;) 

That was almost a year ago...I've been slacking if it's that long since I've corrupted someone....

Fuck me. That's unexpected. Also wow that was a super tame thing to react to given the other shenanigans we've gotten up to. Ah well. 

• Like 5

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

40 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

Great, now I want one.

Do iiiiiit. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

5 minutes ago, fleaball said:

Fuck me. That's unexpected. Also wow that was a super tame thing to react to given the other shenanigans we've gotten up to. Ah well. 

Sure...

and I remember thinking the same thing...not even the top 10 of shenanigans...

• Like 4

Spoiler

Triple posting in my own thread, yay. This is the real reason we're on page 4 already lol. 

But ugh, roommate's friend is presumably staying with us for several weeks because she got a job working on the inauguration committee. I'm mostly fine with it but I'm annoyed because the way it went was a text to both of us saying "hey I'm driving up to DC tomorrow."  And then after some chit chat with my roommate, "I start on the inauguration committee on Monday." I'm assuming she's planning on staying with us the whole time. My roommate essentially has an open door policy and I'm cool with that but a heads up would have been nice. And I'm extra annoyed because I'm the kind of person that always has to ask to make sure it's okay even if I've already been given a blanket welcome or whatever, so while I know not everyone is like that I rage a bit that people can just assume that it's okay to interrupt your life. 

And okay im vaguely annoyed too because I was looking forward to spending some time with my roommate this weekend doing the graduation photos and whatnot, and now there's the possibility that this girl will be around as well. It's really not as big a deal as I'm making it right now but rawr. 

• Like 7

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Just now, RES said:

Sure...

and I remember thinking the same thing...not even the top 10 of shenanigans...

Hahaha definitely didn't even think when I was writing that. I need to be careful around you. 

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Hahaha definitely didn't even think when I was writing that. I need to be careful around you. 

You've been around me pretty much the entire 3 years I've been here and you're just figuring this out??

You could not...and see what happens ;) 

• Like 3

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, RES said:

You've been around me pretty much the entire 3 years I've been here and you're just figuring this out??

You could not...and see what happens ;) 

Lmao I think it's just that that phrase is such a big part of my vocabulary that I forget who my audience is. =P I think I need a safeword now. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Lmao I think it's just that that phrase is such a big part of my vocabulary that I forget who my audience is. =P I think I need a safeword now. 

Red and Yellow have always worked for me :P 

• Like 2

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, RES said:

Red and Yellow have always worked for me :P 

Brb dying. You're in my phone as "Red NF."

• Like 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

10 minutes ago, Countess D'If said:

Flea's runaway threads are why work should be illegal - I miss so much!

I'm gonna be so sad when I start work again on Monday. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi