Raven403 New four week challenge

Raven403

Sounds good! Don't forget to pop around and visit people to build yourself a support group. :) Are you using a website/app for your tracking, or a physical journal? If it's the former, there are plenty of people doing the same and you could add them too. :)

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

How's it going?

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

1 & 2) . I am currently starting on Level 1 and keeping track of my food and macros on there.  I completed 7 days of this so far.  Currently adding more spinach, an avacado and steel cuts oats to get more iron and potassium in.  

3) Monday went swimming 1500 yards,  Tuesday 20 minutes ellipiticaling and a yoga class, Wednesday swimming 1500 yards, Thursday lifted weights including back extensions, abs, squats, leg press and rowed for 10 minutes.

4) No progress on reading.  I'm trying to get my phone away from bed and reading an actual book at night.  This is hard. 

• Like 1

Hello! You're doing well with your food and gym goals, keep it up! 

I do a lot of my book reading on my phone using Overdrive and my library's lending system. I've had really good success with blue-light reducing apps like Twilight (on Android) - I don't seem to have any issues with falling asleep (and have actually dropped my phone on my face a couple of times because I nodded off while reading). 

Do you use your phone as an alarm clock? You could also try plugging it in on the other side of your bedroom or even in the next room and then making sure that you only have your book in your hand when you get in bed. 

Keep fighting! You're stronger than the siren call of cat videos, I promise. :) 

Read any good books yet? I have a stack I should be reading for school, but that's boring. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi