The Wilson's: Wolfie is Deathstroke the Terminator

Wild Wolf

KdspmjJe6kLOapgWdqcL9Co_4ZX4DfwusNPwKoU1G3qSkc1OxrQsfOV3iQtXGSrrENrL_5H9vd-fZFjMS-JKkFrpZkpZpIw2PlHGLQG1PhTc_JqNJseuSrJj9QHfzxCmwg4rYx2y

Hello boys and girls! I’m happy to be back home with the Rangers and I’ve missed you all! My time with the Warriors was well spent and I made some awesome nerd friends while I was hanging out with them :) I didn’t get to bestow much of the warrior I wanted to be due to a nagging groin injury, but I did learn a lot, which in my book, is always a win.

2017 is upon us and there’s no better time to recharge the goals and recharge the motivation. This year, like the years before, I will better myself in some fashion. Whether that be physically, by achieving a PR or not having to worry about nagging injuries or mentally, where I pass a certification and move up in my career. 2017 host brand new challenges and obstacles to overcome and I’m ready for the battle ahead. For anyone who knows me, they know I love to cosplay. Halloween is one of my absolute favorite times of the year and I love to dress up and role play. I’ve been wanting to get a halloween costume that I would call a “career costume” for a long time now. Basically, taking the time, money and energy to fabricate and piece together a costume I could wear for the next 5-10 years. I’ve never found something I could commit too because of the detachment from the character and/or not having a good enough reason to cosplay this character for years to come.

The Flash, Deadpool, Star-Lord, Gambit, Red Hood, Green Arrow and The Joker...there have been many choices and contemplations for “career” characters over the years but nothing stood out….until now.

Enter sometime in 2018. A movie will come out called The Batman. It’s a solo Batman film and it’s directed by, written by and starred in by Ben Affleck, reprising his role as the Dark Knight. He’s also getting help from Geoff Johns to write the script/story. Geoff is a very famous writer for DC whose written works for Batman, The Flash and Green Lantern to name a few. But why is The Batman so significant? Well let me tell you.

They are introducing to the silver screen for the first time, Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke aka The Terminator!

tenor.gif

HELL YEAH!!

And, playing Deathstroke in the movie will be none other than Joe Manganiello.

hlnJOYjtasBmyJGykeDMEkUX6b4qP1W6mew3W6hs2gHJo-yavIwIFRORciyD3oYIF94ysOdIQ3IiNP9cF_2gQYgP5MTCUdiDJHNq5N8o6JVfmqEIFDGhG88YAiwiIaxqLgLcQluD

Woot Woot! Ok, so enough fanboying for now, but still, you ask. Why is Deathstroke so important right now?

Well, my younger brother, Chase, has a “career costume”...

efa1c24dc509596a4b065495267d45fd.png

And Batman needs and arch nemesis, yeah? Enter yours truly ;)

9483064fe25ae212d3516bfdf94d155c.jpg

I’m going to build my own Deathstroke costume and slowly make it better over time. And the whole freakin point of all this is that my brother dresses as Batman and performs at these little kids birthday parties and stuff like that with his Batman costume. I’ve wanted to do something like that for years! And the idea is that my brother and I can choreograph a small fight scene to perform at these parties. He will “beat me up” in the end and take me away in handcuffs or something like that to get the kids cheering for Batman. Intricate right? I agree. It also sounds like a BLAST! I think this is going to be really cool because Chase and I will have established a swanky little gig a year or so before the movie even comes out and then when it does, we can smooth out our choreographed fights and make them better.

I also got some cool Deathstroke gear for Christmas, like a zip-up hoodie, a lego figurine (who sits on my desk at work and points his gun at Green Arrow and Deadpool-pic coming for that), the original graphic novel, Assassins, along with Vol 1 of the New 52 take on Deathstroke with added mask. The mask isn't great quality but it would do in a pinch lol. Remind me to get a pic with that on.

deathstroke-terminator-v1_548b6d5d9a0894

519jSsUEK2L._SY353_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ok, so now that introductions and cosplay plans for 2017 and beyond are out of the way, let’s move onto the first challenge of 2017! To make matters MOAR exciting, I will be teaming up with our very own, Mr. Willes! This will be a Co-Op/PvP challenge for the ages where he portrays the very sexy, very mouthy Deadpool VS my deadly, one-eyed assassin, Deathstroke.

5pG76BdzuuXFzYfjqVQlY-FMKJaBa8-108YzkjBpmaW6ZXBYqEt7pX2xhL2aD2lzbu3GyXuPaXgiFCcFjTBGf8-IV5eEQNVrE49LTnWkwcq10vLJyABb_GwJzkT1-x3QHshar7Ma

Together we will have goals we must meet as a “Squad of Death” and also as individual, badass, Mercenaries. There will be a slue of shit talking and crazy antics going on the next 4 weeks so I hope y’all be ready?!

HbZRZNdd1KTGhGOQlb5JPsbdp11akGN2u7Af0hkrx9Y4tJxdj3A-68jEF3BgTGh20AMbJHnpFSVi6QLqB1rzUbglmTdFPlbsRHPIPPsLGUNg84mT4hPr3Q1P7fBo-8lZ2-7Geax-

Each week will begin with a contract to assassinate some Squad Goals (team) as well as Merc Goals (individual) and it is up to Willes playing Wade Wilson and me playing Slade Wilson to figure things out. We’re both so happy to have everyone along for the ride and promise not to disappoint ;).

qUQnnM12CIGk7Qn5DFO9vslEgNdKpgHfSfddFIfPMjpy1dJGv-NdpPbpfgTSkD6iYLMLPEN4oXX2LXP9Zwok8HboLZ-QjnoqDPnJ8_vnZEtmLgs0xIpBrBJzzczFCZNxxlGkmBpj

“The Fourth Wall, Slade. It’s hard that not to understand, especially when drunk you as are…”

ycuBff8TJrgrulXLY86L0w8DBX7lrnx5R_Z00PO3U9COFSKi-LA_hqNvatoTAjYoFQHNYyeoY19NwBwuSX2R19PfSM0yYcYHfhS1LMMv0dfR1Eam68LwCWO7DltR6knWL0EDJpN_

Deathstroke's Challenge Goals

Rehab/Prehab Work: Old Man Slade

5kQFyXnzhdEVPhu7NbGQKSXH2QAJUkQF4_H2z5vTgIg8cbn5CuRYniDOwUaf9eTORLHSZyT70fK2CeZnR4-WzFPDDhuCMFn0LXO-8cacEv6aM0OZ6Rs8p0996-auBzCxb4rrb9gj

• Work the junk in the trunk aka “Dat Ass”

• Left Shoulder, left groin and right wrist. Become anti-fragile.

Strength Training/Gainz and Mobility: The Terminator

VMVh5JgIce3hB5bQyXwGeaOpS5NqpmGTDDVRb2vNasSGMruQYN0Z3wM2JegFxd57JCDoDm4eEm-tSW71C9y43DKLKJb_m9tnrufmEMa6KVcPI2Ug95YwCB1KL54EJcx89j7IM5AI

• 9-day Training week

• Focus on weak areas-core/abs and upper back on extra day

• Supple Leopard

Sword Training/Combat: Stroke of Death

8YuGOFexuNT2PuitPy15NQKGW4W8L40UHN3rQBbvOX6iewdg7_EajGxwmSL5ZdH7nrvTSI-naB3GPIHFaWz4yU1xjjYAR3ljuMOJGyyqsuDIgHThMOW40BZgQ49SA6UJgQAGChL3

• Practice with off hand

• Shovelglove w/ 10# mace

• 5# Indian Clubs

Conditioning/Training Mask: Super Soldier

EhmaTVYUCyjUKrl2pIXNwcOKjf6YYgBYvsYUXBTjgVXZB6dFKbCuIT_c-gzgWjM_RMIX6HuZcEJJTZUu7Y3Oy9-IhWfizTOuo8K_kjuZ_4qr3M4-xm_vNSLZRvK-8LRbj9Kpy16K

• Sprints/Rucks

• KB’s/Metcons

• HIIT

Wolf

• Like 16

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

When Universes Collide! DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL

So, what's the difference between the two characters?

UQ28tHL2KU2TwLe6HJRNUwvXsa_X54_YAH308bzXIBNfj643UGxTj8xqoChGoglAjeHGx5d-aGEniYY6rxIWcU1s93ENq9UMNhXGSCLmTzsE8XKo4yZnjXUukXog8eoK4Y3SrKMc

• There's not much difference, really. Color scheme is different and overall attitude is different but they are both extremely skilled mercenaries who are adept at using swords and guns.

Who came first?

5ozSh1ZcYEkVGgZyLwNP_uqNHr_dVqA-BWAN_0v0wYfknwedHAhdS2HJCv0DZqtF14rvUFTbicD64AP8lnKtc-GCd2JxfNXeYnhO8ySAkEUvXsfzeG_mSM4UYJ1G7HfUnp8MMrEc

7xbbNaVtQzsbDhSXL157_t0Z5qKSlbwqjG8iZBN0lxdOakSmCowycAItWFPOSMnGCGcOFe5I5s7pAWHudoHSCfbuj6h2VUrJlEyBRLHOZHUxQJm0dpdJ8aiyaGnwWlkPOzw9bW1a

• Deathstroke actually appeared in comics about 11 years before the infamous "Merc with a Mouth". Deadpool was meant to be a satire and copy of Deathstroke and ended up creating a world wide following in the process. 

Do they really hate each other?

aDhKU2yDiECPcGh9ZfNLg-jnoCCnAsO5InWHATljnYkThKtub3m12i3Cb3Ls3leD6oMuRHJtai4nycgs9JkEg9z4H2ivrqTuHJDpaY3NF1u9n8Dz3fWcK056IaMbbb3K65xXbaiQ

BKctOr4KMzChuhUzYAT_2s1diWWD-QI-sAbbNdtFwn5X-gyk1GPqoSnZyVePclTNXuhGitGy2TkNFz1UxTaV0NeB4xBck6LTftWto2w56mgo5A5OttC3CcXt5fpb8sIMbvSTSUHf

• Short answer: No. Long answer: Yes. Except Deadpool doesn't hate Deathstroke at all. Though, the tides are turned when asking Deathstroke his opinions on Deadpool...

xG77ENCsJ4yhM8cX6_zQzdm6IFPB5fTltEGR8EuPHkkRYzCo2PK6_tkcJ2jGj8y1momrwz3JAG7wnHbZKzyKGRO05u89W_zWuOC0dr9gZrDYCgfKTvz3y7a76Puska_PUUAha-rE

aJiHyBXDilsVFhXeVF3JRJstiowPeD_3fFzha_ypszRmrmToKxsSGFEBjPQujPZ8iu-OgsfaPIyf9ZahYtijfmCgoaenbExMJwu5XlWqnznttgVlBIExA0YRI_QbssNwiHN6tLzU

It was a rivalry born out of plagiarism! But, in the end, both characters are widely popular and over the years, the differences show. I hope you enjoyed our little history lesson on these two badass characters :)

Wolf 

• Like 6

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

CONTRACTS

Contract #1: The Video

"Deathstroke....Deadpool...Welcome. I will be your filthy rich employer over these next 4 weeks and you can simply call me, Mr. Dollar. If you try to find out more about me, I can promise it wont be good. Just know that I am good for my money and to set things off in the right direction, I have transferred one million dollars to each of your separate bank accounts. Please take that as a token of my appreciation for the two greatest mercenaries of all time. Now, this is your first contract and in order to get more money, you need to each complete this 100%. No work around, Deadpool, I know you're always looking for a shortcut. 

The first contract is to record a video of you lifting. But wait! There's more! You didn't think it would be that easy did you? To gain money from completing this contract, you must record the video but wear something embarrassing or unique. The rules are simple, gentlemen, so no excuses! Get it done."

Contract #2: Bring Sally Up

Congratulations Mercenaries, you have fulfilled the first contract. If you noticed, I so generally placed 500k in each of your accounts so my end of the bargain is done. Now who's up for round 2?! Now this new challenge is something I've seen very few people complete the whole thing. It's tough and will more than likely have each one of you collapsing on the ground at some point. Do you know the song, "Bring Sally Up"?

Well this is the Plank/Press edition, boys! 

The contract is simple. Hit the record button on your phone and play "Bring Sally Up" in the background. Start in a plank position and when the song says, "Bring Sally Up" you must press up or push-up and hold your position. When the song says "Bring Sally Down", you must drop back down into a plank and hold. You will repeat this flow for the entire song. Test your upper body strength and core with this gauntlet and see how long you can go. Make it the whole song and you win the grand prize of 2.5 million! Other than that, the winner by time default only gets 1 million. Who is the better Mercenary?? As always, this is your friendly, faceless contractor, Mr. Dollar and I bid you gents good day and good luck!

• Like 2

Spoiler

Woot Deathstroke is one of my favs! Totally following Wolfie

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Super fun challenge! The birthday party cosplay idea sounds super cool.

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Welcome back Wolfie!

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Dude, I cannot WAIT for this!!!! It's gonna be awesome!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Also, please tell me you've seen Slade Wilson as played by Manu Bennett on Arrow...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/greenarrow/images/6/6b/Deathstroke_Manu_Bennett-2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140402233759

Hopefully that works (posting on Tapatalk and still trying to figure it out)...

Anyway, subbed as per usual, and I can't wait to see what you and Wade(Mr_Willes) get up to!

Stoney

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jonfirestar said:

Woot Deathstroke is one of my favs! Totally following Wolfie

maxresdefault.jpg

He's one of my faves too! I'm so excited he'll be in the next Batman movie. I can only imagine how cool the fight scenes will be!

Kzn2w4.gif

1 hour ago, Elastigirl said:

Super fun challenge! The birthday party cosplay idea sounds super cool.

Thanks, EG! I can't wait to get the rest of the costume built up!

deathstroke-o.gif

50 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

HEY HI HELLO YOU ARE BACK *C H E E R S*

HI MIAULIN! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU :) 

28 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Welcome back Wolfie!

Thanks, Tank. Good to be back, brother.

200.gif

18 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

Can't wait to see the two of you go at it! Following of course!

1821c82ab29e379dfad5c7ff7265188b.jpg

That's probably my favorite image of the two characters. HAHA! Hi Sylvaa :) 

11 minutes ago, stonegirl78 said:

Dude, I cannot WAIT for this!!!! It's gonna be awesome!! emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

Also, please tell me you've seen Slade Wilson as played by Manu Bennett on Arrow...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/greenarrow/images/6/6b/Deathstroke_Manu_Bennett-2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140402233759

Hopefully that works (posting on Tapatalk and still trying to figure it out)...

Anyway, subbed as per usual, and I can't wait to see what you and Wade(Mr_Willes) get up to!

Stoney

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stoney!! I was hoping this challenge would lure you in ;) I'm glad you're here!

I have seen Manu Bennett play DS and he does a kickass job! He's got a killer voice for the character. I'm actually working on my voice as we speak lol. I tend to get a little growl-y like Batman and need to fix that. Maybe I can produce some audio for you guys to help me decide on a good Deathstroke voice. 

I started my "Junior" version of Juggernaut 2.0 yesterday and will be implementing the 9-day work week. So, my schedule will look like this:

Monday- Deadlifts

Tuesday- OFF

Wednesday- Bench

Thursday- Upper back/Core

Friday- OFF

Saturday-OH Press/Landmine Press

Sunday- Squats/Zercher Squats

Monday- OFF

Tuesday- OFF

And then I will start the 9-day stint over from there. This allows me more rest time in between DL's and Squats and then addresses my weak areas like upper back/core on a lifting day. Rest is my friend and I intend on using it.

DL's went as followed: (Yesterday's Workout)

Spent about 10 min warming up for DL's and felt really good

3 warm-up sets with just the bar (45#)

5x10 at 60#

Accessory work:

3x20 w/ 30# barbell walking lunges

3x10 decline sit-ups

My butt cheeks are sore and my hammies, despite the low weight, are pretty wrecked...in a good way though. I stretched for my cool down then walked at a 4 incline, at 4 speed for 5 min to help alleviate some of the lactic acid build up.

When I say "Junior" Juggernaut, I basically mean small weight. And I'm not stressing or worrying about moving up in weight or going heavy. I'm more focused on longevity and health. So, that was day 1 and went well. Day 2 is bench tomorrow and I'll get after it ;)

Mercenary Contracts won't start till week 1 but expect some fun things out of @mr_willes and I coming soon!

4AIHmDUaNS0fWzG-2m3cZivMeWDxliRsdnYH9Z0sW6hdp_OuLj9N9euQe4-UOT7J6h172oDRwe0IUHwzSw6csoXzIGHjTpRVAfus5SyMkzKiCm3f8JbyxJE8FynPucc61B3S2Ggq

Wolf

• Like 7

Spoiler

This is going to be awesome!  

2 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

And, playing Deathstroke in the movie will be none other than Joe Manganiello.

hlnJOYjtasBmyJGykeDMEkUX6b4qP1W6mew3W6hs2gHJo-yavIwIFRORciyD3oYIF94ysOdIQ3IiNP9cF_2gQYgP5MTCUdiDJHNq5N8o6JVfmqEIFDGhG88YAiwiIaxqLgLcQluD

!??!!!!

Oh hell yeah!!!

• Like 4

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

I've missed my daily does of Wolfie awesomeness. Time to fix that, and this is doubly awesome :D

Looking forward to seeing what the pair of you get up to!

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

3 hours ago, Nymeria said:

This is going to be awesome!  

!??!!!!

Oh hell yeah!!!

Thanks Nym! I was super excited to hear about Joe's casting as Deathstroke. He's definitely an imposing force of nature standing at 6'5 and around 225-230. He compliments Ben Affleck's Batman really well. I know that Monday's are usually #MomoaMonday but maybe we can add #ManganielloMonday too??

Joe-Manganiello-workout.jpg

The man is a beast!

36 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Here for dat ass... I mean, the party. 

Here for both, I hope ;) 

9 minutes ago, iatetheyeti said:

I've missed my daily does of Wolfie awesomeness. Time to fix that, and this is doubly awesome :D

Looking forward to seeing what the pair of you get up to!

Aww, thanks Yeti! I'm always happy when you're here :) 

The last two challenges were chalked full of so much RL business that I wasn't being very "Wolfie" but I am recharged after the Holidays and ready to rock and load! 

7 minutes ago, Laghail said:

What a fun challenge Wolf and sheesh - you have a lot of activity detailed here. Out of curiosity, what kind of calorie intake is normal for you? Wondering what the magic calorie number is for optimal Wolf Fuel (trade mark pending),

Lags!! Hey brother, good to see ya! It seems like a lot of activity but in reality it's not as much as you think. Stuff like rehab/prehab is done pretty much daily and the extra stuff like "sword play" with my LARP weapons is easy to implement when you have 3 little boys who wanna "fight" you EVERY DAY haha. I don't get enough calories, IMO. Being 6'2 and fluctuating 180-185#,  I need to get back to tracking that. Last I checked I was only eating enough to maintain my weight...except the last couple months because I eat ALL the PB&J's lol. I would say I prolly float between 2600-3000 on a given day. I like the Wolf Fuel idea! Maybe we should go into business together and create all these cool eating and workout protocols for everyone? 

My first day back to work for the New Year is OVER!! Woot woot! This day has dragged so much ass....ugh. Besides my current obsession with Deathstroke, I've been playing my new game I got for Christmas called Titanfall 2 and MY GOD. I. LOVE. THIS. GAME. It's soooooooo much fun! I'm obsessed with becoming a kickass pilot and actually playing with the Titans. I forget how much I love FPS's and specifically ones where you can pilot a 25ft mech. YES. PLEASE. I'll have to discuss this a little more when I have time but I really enjoy this game :) 

Wolf

• Like 11

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

Lags!! Hey brother, good to see ya! It seems like a lot of activity but in reality it's not as much as you think. Stuff like rehab/prehab is done pretty much daily and the extra stuff like "sword play" with my LARP weapons is easy to implement when you have 3 little boys who wanna "fight" you EVERY DAY haha. I don't get enough calories, IMO. Being 6'2 and fluctuating 180-185#,  I need to get back to tracking that. Last I checked I was only eating enough to maintain my weight...except the last couple months because I eat ALL the PB&J's lol. I would say I prolly float between 2600-3000 on a given day. I like the Wolf Fuel idea! Maybe we should go into business together and create all these cool eating and workout protocols for everyone? 

My hippy soul hates how much metrics drives the success in changing body composition. Why can't goodwill and training intensity be enough??

That also sounds adorable with you and your mini-wolfpack.

You know what's crazy about wolf fuel? I was reading my dog's nutrition panel on the bulk bag of kibble I got her, and I swear I bought the affordable kind on sale, but she's getting elk/salmon/bison/pheasant and several other animal proteins that I can't afford. I'm sure it's partially or mostly rendered down waste parts from a game farm, but still - since when does my dog eat better than me?? I feel like if someone tracked the grams of protein and calories per serving on this kibble, ground it into powder, sold it as paleo protein shakes, and marketed it the crossfit community??? We're talking guaranteed phase three, cash money right there.

th?&id=OIP.M85828f8169550474643042c66fc2f4f4o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

• Like 7
11 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

My first day back to work for the New Year is OVER!! Woot woot! This day has dragged so much ass....ugh.

umm Yay? I know the feeling dude, ugh. back to the grind.

• Like 2

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Wow Wolfie! when it comes to themes, you always knock it out the park! Loving this.

13 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

I know that Monday's are usually #MomoaMonday but maybe we can add #ManganielloMonday too??

Fuck yeah! Er, I mean, yes. I wholeheartedly agree.

• Like 7

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

4 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

My sentiments exactly.....

Also - because I'm (in theory) a total cosplay nut, and apologies if you haven't done this/don't care about this - are you going screen accurate for your cosplay? If so, which version are you doing? Can we see build pictures? (Can you tell I adore cosplay? :) )

Keep continuing to be awesome,

Stoney

• Like 1

AAAAAAND stalked. Found. Freaking adorable goal to do parties with your bro, I love it! Here for the ride and all the Wolfie shennanigans :D 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Laghail said:

My hippy soul hates how much metrics drives the success in changing body composition. Why can't goodwill and training intensity be enough??

That also sounds adorable with you and your mini-wolfpack.

You know what's crazy about wolf fuel? I was reading my dog's nutrition panel on the bulk bag of kibble I got her, and I swear I bought the affordable kind on sale, but she's getting elk/salmon/bison/pheasant and several other animal proteins that I can't afford. I'm sure it's partially or mostly rendered down waste parts from a game farm, but still - since when does my dog eat better than me?? I feel like if someone tracked the grams of protein and calories per serving on this kibble, ground it into powder, sold it as paleo protein shakes, and marketed it the crossfit community??? We're talking guaranteed phase three, cash money right there.

th?&id=OIP.M85828f8169550474643042c66fc2f4f4o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Man, I wish goodwill and hard work was enough lol. Unfortunately...or maybe fortunately, there is no easy button when it comes to looking good naked. 

LMAO! Just from the ingredients in there, I would say your pup is eating like a war dog! Bison is like $10 a pound!! I guess the question is, if we were able to mash all those proteins up into one type of or many types of "wolf fuel" would it give a "dogfood" taste? Crossfitters would go apeshit over something of that quality...especially if we could market a good price point that wouldn't break the bank.

I guess this means it's time to finally take up bow hunting....how else would we get our fuel? :) 

11 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

umm Yay? I know the feeling dude, ugh. back to the grind.

Lol, yessir, back to the grind. I don't enjoy my job all that much so its troubling when I have extended time off and then expected to get into a work groove. I don't usually operate that way haha. 

11 hours ago, Muir said:

Deadpool AND Deathstroke? OMG!! <3

ript_dead-fusion_1454739079.full.png

Much love for the Wilson's ;) Hey Muir! Good to see ya dude!

9 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Wow Wolfie! when it comes to themes, you always knock it out the park! Loving this.

Aww, thanks, CQ! I like to entertain you guys so it's fun to use my "adult" imagination to come up with swanky themes. NF is easily my best outlet for that kinda stuff :P 

It's ok to get excited over a shirtless Joe, lol....I do hahaha.

4 hours ago, stonegirl78 said:

My sentiments exactly.....

Also - because I'm (in theory) a total cosplay nut, and apologies if you haven't done this/don't care about this - are you going screen accurate for your cosplay? If so, which version are you doing? Can we see build pictures? (Can you tell I adore cosplay? :) )

Keep continuing to be awesome,

Stoney

Stoney...we were always meant to be friends, just saying! :) 

I'm going for as close to "screen accurate" interpretation as I can and following the look Slade had in the video game Arkham Origins.

arkham-origins-deathstroke-full-costume-

The body armor will be probably my toughest challenge but I have found that a lot of motorcycle gear can help with this. And I honestly want to get a legit mask. I'm ok paying for a good one too.As I build my cosplay, I will definitely take pictures and share with you guys! I need help nailing down a voice for Deathstroke too so I will be asking for opinions with that as well.

4 hours ago, x Valkyrie x said:

Squee! Glad to see you back here! Also, LOVE the co-op/competition challenge set up,super exciting and it will definitely help you two stay accountable!  

Valkyrie!! I'm glad you see you too :) 

I need the accountability so I'm thankful Mr. Willes is helping me out these next couple weeks. He's quite the character so I'm beyond stoked to partner up. Our mission is to make you guys laugh (and kick major ass) and I think we'll achieve that.

58 minutes ago, RedStone said:

AAAAAAND stalked. Found. Freaking adorable goal to do parties with your bro, I love it! Here for the ride and all the Wolfie shennanigans :D 

I'm happy to see the likes of YOU, Miss Red :) I can't wait to actually get into the parties and show off a little. Despite being the "bad guy" and losing all the fights, I know I'll have a blast and looking good doing it too!

I need to update on my workout this morning but it went well. I'm definitely WAY more sore from my DL's on Monday but the best news, as with anything upper body related, my shoulder felt good the whole time and still feels prime. WOOT! Work is over so I'm headed home to enjoy a few hours to myself. I might as well adult a little while I'm at it...

Wolf

• Like 6

Spoiler