I lost 1% this week. It claims I lost 3# of fat and gained 1# of lean mass. I'll take it. 

On 1/14/2017 at 10:09 AM, Tash said:

So a few days after I did the measurement I found out I weighted 244lbs instead of 231 (weight I took for the measurement. Anyhow, with the weight today I got to 36% bodyfat. Which is 1% more than previous week. 

Weird thing is I wanted to check if I lost any bodyfat compared to the 244 lbs and it changes nothing except from my lean mass? 

gewicht 1.JPGgewicht 2.JPG

Ok never mind, I didn't do much of a workout this week so that probably explains enough.

I was playing with it this morning and it is because you lost weight but your waist didn't change. So it thinks you had to have lost lean mass if you lost weight but didn't shrink in your waistline. 

• Like 1

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

24 minutes ago, fit927589452 said:

added dates to the sheet and realized i gained 2% ... i will loose

I think it's hard to judge week by week because even if you have just a 2# water bloat from a fast food meal, that can really throw off your numbers. Probably at the end is when the real differences will shake out. 

Still at the same BF, which is strange because I lost a kg in weight, and my waist hasn't changed? It may be due to the fact that my neck measurement changed, or something else, but I shall keep at it!

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

22 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

Woop woop! This week went well as I managed to loose 3lbs and drop 2%! 

Try and catch me ya'll!

That's alright.  you can have 2nd place all to yourself.

giphy-6.gif?w=1277&h=526

Meanwhile...

tumblr_n3gbdnnrl11smcbm7o1_500.gif?w=652

and dehydrate myself out to lose that fat.

• Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Eh... I'm editing this post cos I managed to screw up my measurements and the calculator told me I'd put on 2% bodyfat (which is clearly not the case).

So I redid them and this time it gave me 26% Woooo! Down 3% since the start. Because I was reading the measurements in the mirror - I wrote down 34cm for my neck instead if 43... made all the difference.

• Like 2

Neutral Gargoyle Warrior with a dash of Ranger/Monk/Adventurer. Now LEVEL 9!  My Instagram

STR 78, CON 31, DEX 1, INT 21, WIS 13.5, CHA 4

Meet lifts: SQ 175kg, B 112.5kg, Dead 215kg.   Gym lifts: SQ 185kg, B 132.5kg, Dead 220kg

Nerd Stuff: Sci Fi TV, Sci Fi + Fantasy Books, Classic Space Lego, Warhammer 40K...

15 hours ago, Blocky said:

Eh... I'm editing this post cos I managed to screw up my measurements and the calculator told me I'd put on 2% bodyfat (which is clearly not the case).

So I redid them and this time it gave me 26% Woooo! Down 3% since the start. Because I was reading the measurements in the mirror - I wrote down 34cm for my neck instead if 43... made all the difference.

Like that time the doctor's office told my health insurance company I was 6'5" instead of 5'6". 

• Like 3

I'm going to be the same for a while too.  until I can break through and get to a 36" waist.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

On 1/31/2017 at 3:20 PM, Br0din said:

I'm going to be the same for a while too.  until I can break through and get to a 36" waist.

My problem this week: 

I lost weight in the last week but my measurements appear not to have changed. My bf% went down 1%, but would have went down a lot more if I was better at measuring I guess. 

According to all of science I must have lost a bunch of muscle and fat because my waist didn't shrink but that is doubtful. Because gainz. 

• Like 1

My final %BF is 24 but I didn't see a column on the spreadsheet for final measurements.

Neutral Gargoyle Warrior with a dash of Ranger/Monk/Adventurer. Now LEVEL 9!  My Instagram

STR 78, CON 31, DEX 1, INT 21, WIS 13.5, CHA 4

Meet lifts: SQ 175kg, B 112.5kg, Dead 215kg.   Gym lifts: SQ 185kg, B 132.5kg, Dead 220kg

Nerd Stuff: Sci Fi TV, Sci Fi + Fantasy Books, Classic Space Lego, Warhammer 40K...