Lilmissbri joins the X-men

Lilmissbri

I need a simple challenge to prove to myself that I can do this. I did really well the first month on NF but then went way too overzealous and it didn't work out. Plus, life has kinda punched me in the face and threw me for a loop. BUT I want to continue striving towards my ultimate goals. Get a flat stomach, strong arms, achieve the splits, read a lot, and Platinum more games.

- Rogue x_men_evolution___rogue__by_ask_bud-d70j Strength -

Goal: Complete 5,10,15 routine as found on Pinterest MWF. Stretch, yoga, or dance on off days.

- Kitty 250px-Kitty_Pryde_by_Paul_Smith-150x150. Pride -

Goal: Complete the challenge. Encourage myself and focus on the good things.

- Dark Phoenix Dark-Phoenix-150x150.jpg Empowerment -

Goal: Audition, email, or read about career M-F.

- Jubilee Jubilee-e1369848292610.jpg Gameing -

Goal: Continue towards Platinum-ing Rise of the Tomb Raider.

- Mystique CoolX-Men-Mystique-Wallpaper-HD-Download Nutrition -

Goal: Eat at least one fruit and one side of veggies each day.

_.-*-._.-*-._

• Like 1

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

Good luck on your challenge -- I really like the style of your challenges and how you incorporate the different characters.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: TBD

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"Come stay a while and listen" - Deckard

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf 

1 hour ago, Mr.Six said:

Good luck on your challenge -- I really like the style of your challenges and how you incorporate the different characters.

Why thank you! I swiped it from a fellow rebel. I loved it so much I keep the theme going. Before it was the Overwatch team, RWBY team, and Teen Titans. I love having one person personify a quality. That way when I'm working towards one goal, I can think about being like one of my favorite characters! haha. Silly, but it works. 

• Like 1

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap

1 hour ago, annyshay said:

Not silly! Brilliant! ;)

XD

Yay! The person who I stole my format from!! I'm glad to have your blessing.

:o)

• Like 1

Today - January 4th, 2017

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - I did my workout routine today! Yay! Still hate the way I do pushups. BUT I am proud of myself for doing the routine at all cause I definitely did not want to. I'm working on my core and this is the way to do it. There was a time when I couldn't even do 10 pushups and now I'm doing 5x5. So, improvement! (5 points)

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - I didn't audition, apply, or anything really today. I feel discouraged lately. SO I was going to learn instead and I found a website that is giving a scholarship to a person serious about Voice Acting. Which I am! I filled out the written portion today and I'm going to record the audio portion tomorrow. Very excited about this. Spent a lot of time on the application. Winning this would be a huge step forward. It includes a lot of goodies. (0.5 points)

200_s.gif

Prayer Time Engaged.

Jubilee / Gaming and Resolution - I played for a bit... a long bit. Bit of Overwatch, bit of Rise of the Tomb Raider, and a bit of Rocket League. It helps when I decide to put leftovers on the table. Haha! Still working towards those score attacks! (1 points)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - I ate a HUGE banana today. Like seriously. This thing was huge. And I had chicken and dumpling soup for dinner. Pretty sure some celery was in there. But I'm pretty sure that doesn't count. (1 points)

Daily Total:

Rogue = 5/5

Dark Phoenix = 0.5/1

Jubilee = 1/1

Mystique = 1/2

Kitty Pryde - I can work harder, but I'm really stoked I pushed myself to squeeze in that workout routine.

• Like 2

Today - January 5th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - I worked on my application today. Worked and recorded the script. But I want to dwell on it for a bit. Think about the copy more and really give a great audition/demo reel. So I'm going to work on it more tomorrow. (0.5 points)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - I had to go to the store today, so I picked up some yummy fruit snacks (like actual fruits to snack on, not the gummy kind) as well as making sure all my dinners were planned out. Found a really great Meal Plan Template that I'm going to use from now on. And! I ate before I went shopping. A habit I've been doing. I had a delicious wrap with lots of lettuce, salami, cheese, mayo, and Sriracha. Yum. I had some blueberries today as a snack before dinner. THEN had chicken stir fry for dinner. The very recipe recommended and given here on Nerd Fitness. Thank you! Thus it being Chicken Stir Fry I had tons of veggies (Zucchini, bell pepper, and onion!). For dessert I had a banana with chocolate sauce. Taking bigger bites then I usually would. Because of the bonus veggies and fruits, more points to me! :o) (4 points)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - Played Rise of the Tomb Raider! Two full score attack levels. Just a handful of levels left to go! (1 point)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - I stretched with 5 of these yoga poses I found on Pinterest. I wanna stretch and open my hips for next month where I focus on the splits more.

Daily Total:

Dark Phoenix = 1/2

Jubilee = 2/2

Mystique = 5/4

Rogue = 10/10

Kitty Pryde - Very proud I remembered to do everything and plan out so I can eat the proper amount of veggies/fruit. I need to focus more on my Empowerment, but the other parts of this challenge are going well.

• Like 2

Today - January 6th, 2017

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - So, I played Rise of the Tomb Raider a bit earlier than I should have. Haha. But I had to charge my iPad in order to properly do my auditions. Then the level I was on was a bit of a bitch and took way longer than I thought. At the end of the day, I finished it! Woot. (1 point)

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - I decided to audition today and put my application on hold. My husband and I are going to go over the written portion tomorrow and I decided to re-record the audio version on Monday. Fresh pair of eyes... or ears as it were. I auditioned for 4 jobs which is actually one less than my goal... With all of my other challenges going so well, it's kinda frustrating that my career (the thing that should be my top priority) is the hardest and where I'm losing the most points. Just thinking. It's something to work on. (0.5 points)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - I had a great day today! 2 fruits (an apple and blueberries) and 2 veggie sides (Chicken Stir Fry leftovers and Cheater Pot Pie). Delicious!! Cheater Pot Pie is a favorite here and really, really tasty. (4 points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - At the end of the day. I squeezed in a work out. Which seems to be becoming the habit. I thought I would always do it in the morning, but it seems to fit nicely after an Overwatch gaming session and just before snuggles with my cat! Who knew? Plus, my husband can be my accountability partner. (5 points)

Daily Total:

Dark Phoenix = 1.5/3

Jubilee = 3/3

Mystique = 9/6

Rogue = 15/15

Kitty Pryde - I am proud to say that the circuit is getting easier! I used to have MAJOR troubles doing 3 good pushups but now I can do the 5 circuits without stopping and minimal bad form. I am very happy with how my challenges are progressing. Empowerment is a little low, but the Month is young and there is a lot of time for improvement and building new habits.

• Like 1

Today - January 7th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - As planned, my husband and I took a lot of time out of the day to go over the written portion of the scholarship. It definitely took way longer than I thought it would, but I am so thankful I have my husband to help me out. He's much better at the business-y, grammar, spelling bits of a career. At the end of the day, it really sounds great! I'm excited to send it in, but because the due date isn't until March-- I'm going to let it sit for a week, revisit it, then send it. Just for good measure. (bonus point)

rory-paris-friendship-gilmore-girls-6515

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - Weekends are always hard for me to keep up my nutrition. Especially when the binge of Gilmore Girls happening. They eat all the time and the food they eat looks so delicious! Whenever I watch that show, I instantly want to snack. So, today was a bit of a downer. I had some blueberries as a snack, but then only chopped onions and green chillies in my Taco Pasta dinner, which doesn't count as a veggie side. Plus I had tons of candy and chocolate. (1 point)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - Since it's the weekend and all, I played three levels of Rise of the Tomb Raider. The first two are really easy, but the last one... oh man, that last one was a bit of a bitch. I died at the last encounter 3 times! And you can't die or else you have to restart the entire level over. Frustrating. But! I got through it. Yay! (1 point)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Day of True Rest. No workout today!

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 2.5/3

Jubilee = 4/4

Mystique = 10/8

Rogue = 15/15

Kitty Pryde - I am really stoked about this application for the scholarship. I feel really good about it. Now I just have to get my audio portion up to par! Though it was a bad day for food, I really don't feel satisfied with binging candy and chocolate. I would much rather have the sweetness of a fruit! I just have to remember that when I'm craving snacks.

• Like 2

Today - January 8th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - It's the weekend, baby. But I did see that there was a class online about how to audition better. THEN I saw that it will be archived... so I decided to watch it Monday instead.

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - Weekends continue to be difficult, but I made the conscious decision to eat blueberries and drink a ton of water. Which is easy when gaming. Haha! I also had a ton of veggies in my Cheater Pot Pie recipe and a chocolate banana for dessert. (3 points)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - I did it!!!! That sweet, sweet Platinum is mine. I spent the day completing the last 5 score attack levels and earned the last 2 trophies. Way to Go - complete every lvl with a Bronze Score. Golden Child - Complete every lvl with a Gold Score. WOOOT!! (COMPLETE)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Day of True Rest. No workout today!

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 2.5/3

Jubilee = A+

Mystique = 13/10

Rogue = 15/15

Kitty Pryde - I am so proud of my little Platinum. On the PSTrophies website, this Platinum was labeled a 4/10 difficulty. Actually the highest I've ever earned, if I'm not mistaken.

515183_cartoons-comics-happy-sailor-moon

You can say I am a tad excited to have it 100% completed.

EDIT: After I wrote this post, I was inspired to finish the Baba Yaga DLC since I only had like 3 trophies left... well, I 100%-ed that DLC!! Woot! Witch Trials - Complete the lvls with Gold Score, Bravo's Legacy - Confuse 10 enemies with Dreamstinger, and The Wraith of Siberia - Kill 50 enemies with Wraithskin outfit.

• Like 1

Today - January 9th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - Starting a new routine. I listen to Talk Times! on EdgeStudio's website while I stretch/warm-up/find auditions. BUT THEN! I was looking at my Voices.com profile and I saw that someone "favorited" my audition. I was shocked and very happy! But that's not all! I had received a message in my inbox stating that one of my auditions was moving forward to "round 2"! YAY!! 

giphy.gif

Therefore, I was kinda preoccupied jumping around because of this, telling my husband, replying back to the message, etc. I'm a little behind on my normal routine. Haha. When I realized how late it was going to forgo the auditions. BUT I was still able to find 3 postings that sounded good to me and worked on those. (1 point)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - Lots of tea! Instead of buying tea I don't like to drink, I've been making my own hot drink. It's hot water, honey, and lemon juice. It's actually really tasty and feels good on my throat. Not that this has anything to do with fruits and veggies. It just helps me drink more water. Today, I had celery and PB for lunch (with my cup o noodles), Mac and Cheese and broccoli for dinner, and blueberries for dessert! (3 points)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - So now this challenge has changed a little bit. There are 4 DLCs that came with Rise of the Tomb Raider and even though they didn't count toward the Plat, my PSN profile doesn't say 100% because of these lousy DLCs. *Sigh* So, I'm going to 100% RotTR. And today, I completed one of the 4 DLCs!!

Croft Manor - 10 Trophies -done. (COMPLETE)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Again, I find myself at the end of the day going "SHOOT, I haven't worked out yet!" But, honestly, I like it like this. I have always had more energy at night. Plus, with my schedule I can focus on VO all day and then have more than enough time after dinner is made to play games and work out. It's working out way better than I thought it would.

Long story short... clue_toolate2.jpg?w=840 I did the work out! (5 points)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 4.5/5

Jubilee = A+

Mystique = 16/12

Rogue = 20/20

Kitty Pryde - Obviously, I've been on a high about this call back. The truth is, even if I don't get the job, I'm just stoked that I made it to "round 2" of any audition. It's something to be proud of, gosh darn it! :o) 

• Like 3

Oh my gosh, that is amazing! Congratulations and I'm crossing my fingers for you. Though with all your drive I don't think you need any luck. ;)

• Like 1

otterbyte, level 3 chirpy otter assassin

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

current challenges: otterbyte juggles priorities  \\ old challenges:4-week: DEC16 * JAN17 * FEB 17 * APR 17 * JAN 18\\ Assassin MiniChallenge: Epic Throwdown Championship * Assassin's Age: Origins \\ Monkey Tamers United

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett

Today - January 10th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - Today, I recorded, edited, and sent 3 auditions and re-recorded the audio portion of my application. Tomorrow, I'm going to edit and finalize my application recordings. (1 point)

11 hours ago, otterbyte said:

Oh my gosh, that is amazing! Congratulations and I'm crossing my fingers for you. Though with all your drive I don't think you need any luck. ;)

THANK YOU!! That is very kind of you. :o) I honestly feel like I can improve my drive. I listened to a Talk Time where they said you should audition 10x what you think you should. O_O But I'd rather put good effort and work into postings I want to be a part of then just dish out and speed through what I can touch.

Call back update: Haven't heard anything yet, but he did say it'd take a couple of days to get back to me. 

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - During the Talk Time, I stretched for just under 10 minutes. Many different hip opening yoga positions so I can work my way into the splits for next month's challenge. (5 points)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - Lots of tea! Again! Instead of my normal coffee, I drank caffeinated tea (black). My throat has been worked more than usual since I've begun this routine, therefore I've been drinking my Honey/Lemon hot water beverage non-stop until 2 in the afternoon! Haha. But I digress, I had a banana for a snack, lots of green bell pepper and onion in my dinner, and a chocolate banana for dessert. Tonight's dinner was Supreme Pizza Pasta Casserole. Yum. (3 points)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - On to the Cold Darkness DLC. I'm not really liking this portion of the game. Zombie games (excluding The Last of Us) are not really my taste or forte. Plus, the rules make no sense. The game tells me the zombies sense me by hearing, yet sometimes when I'm completely still they run after me. Plus, when the game thinks you're doing too well, it just sends a horde of zombie your way. They know exactly where you are and it could happen at any moment. Kinda dumb. Just saying. Never-the-less, I've earned one trophy today! An Ocean in Storm - Kill 75 zombies. One down, nine to go. (1 Point)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 5.5/6

Jubilee = A+

Extra Credit = 2/2

Mystique = 19/14

Rogue = 25/25

Kitty Pryde - Still high off of the call back, no joke. But I'm also proud of my stretching and really coming into a routine that I like and that seems to fit. Plus, I'm excited I found a hot beverage that is tasty and works on my throat.

• Like 2

Good work and congrats on the callback!

9 hours ago, Lilmissbri said:

My throat has been worked more than usual since I've begun this routine, therefore I've been drinking my Honey/Lemon hot water beverage non-stop until 2 in the afternoon!

Have you ever tried throat coat? (http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/products/throat-coat/) My wife was formerly a vocalist and swears by the stuff when her throat is giving her trouble...  It might not be to your liking, but thought I would throw it out.  Cheers!

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf 

12 hours ago, Mr.Six said:

Good work and congrats on the callback!

L9KlL.gif

12 hours ago, Mr.Six said:

Have you ever tried throat coat? (http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/products/throat-coat/) My wife was formerly a vocalist and swears by the stuff when her throat is giving her trouble...  It might not be to your liking, but thought I would throw it out.  Cheers!

I have heard about it before, but never tried it for myself. Though I am definitely going to pick it up next time I go to the store. I've heard too many people swear by it to not try it! Thank you for the suggestion.

Today - January 11th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - Today got a HUGE wrench thrown in because I went totally off routine. I completely forgot that I had planned lunch with my mum and Aunt, so I wasn't about to work on my application. (0 Points)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - I had lunch with them (lettuce as well as other veggies on my Italian Sub), spent the day talking, then came straight home to make dinner (tomatoes, corn). (3 points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Then, cause I'm an idiot. I took a shower cause I was feeling grungy and didn't work out! What a dummy. Haha. So I decided to take today off and work out tomorrow. This week's schedule will be off, but oh well. (0 points)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - Then, after eating, snuggling, and binging TV... I realized I hadn't played Tomb Raider! Haha. What a day. Oh well. These days just happen sometimes. (0 Points)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 5.5/7

Jubilee = A+

Extra Credit = 2/3

Mystique = 22/16

Rogue = 25/30

Kitty Pryde - Though I got "nothing done" I'm very proud of eating under my calorie limit and still getting my veggie and fruit goal in. I may of put off some items, but the rest of the week will sort itself out and I'll get back on track.

• Like 2

Today - January 12th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - Worked on application as planned. Woot! Didn't finish as much as I wanted, but I'm glad I'm talking my time. This is important and I want to take my time with it. I'm going to do a re-recording (again) tomorrow. (1 Point)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - I started playing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on the PS3 because one of my new years resolution is to get platinums of old games on my new account. So, I played about an hour-- or two. No trophy pops. "That's weird," I think. "Plus, why aren't there any road maps on the internet?" Then I look at my old account where I've gotten 88% of the trophies when my husband says, "That's Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince."

StarTrek.jpg?resize=360,240

Welp, I'll work on another game for the time being. Time trying to get trophies still counts. However futile. haha! (1 Point)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - I had my other half of my Italian Sub (lettuce and tomatoes) and then went out for dinner! Date night. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. So, I didn't really get the veggie side. It didn't take 2/3s of the plate. But, I did have Fresh Banana Cheesecake. It was delicious. As was the Tiramisu and the 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cheesecake. XD Needless to say, I went 400 calories over my goal.

facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

Oh well, I'm not worried. It was a date night, delicious, and a fun thing to do since we had a ton of gift cards saved up. XD (2 points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Even after ALL the cheesecake and watching La La Land for the second time, I pushed myself to work out as planned! Yay!! (5 points)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 6.5/8

Jubilee = A+

Extra Credit = 3/4

Mystique = 24/18

Rogue = 30/35

Kitty Pryde - I'm proud that I pushed myself to work out! I did all the things that I meant to do yesterday before it kinda got derailed. Ha! I worked on my VO career, worked out, and had fun. It was a great day.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2017 at 2:24 AM, Lilmissbri said:

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Even after ALL the cheesecake and watching La La Land for the second time, I pushed myself to work out as planned! Yay!! (5 points)

That is impressive, mad kudos to you for sticking with it. I love that you're not criticizing yourself when things don't work out quite right (I do this a fair bit), but just getting right back to it and doing better the next day. That is hero status right there. Hope your weekend is going great!

• Like 2

Manarelle the Level 56 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

On 1/13/2017 at 11:09 AM, Mr.Six said:

Cheesecake Factory and La La Land...**stealing your date-night**

ello-optimized-9939fbf2.gif

12 hours ago, Manarelle said:

That is impressive, mad kudos to you for sticking with it. I love that you're not criticizing yourself when things don't work out quite right (I do this a fair bit), but just getting right back to it and doing better the next day. That is hero status right there. Hope your weekend is going great!

Thank you!

overwatch__zarya_by_blade_fury-dadv90e.j

It was definitely the main reason why I included the Kitty Pryde portion of my challenge. Otherwise I burn out and end up failing my challenge. Thank you for giving me "hero status"!! =^_^= That's amazing. 

Today - January 13th, 2017

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - Welp, I don't mean to make excuses. But today, my throat wasn't feeling the best. Scratchy. And the morning cheesecake did not help. Haha. Plus, my husband and I were going to a Murder Mystery Dinner and I knew lot of talking and discussing would be happening. So, I took the day off and started the weekend early. This really puts me behind on points, but I can make it up next week. I plan to do the re-recording and 4 great auditions instead of the normal 3. (0.5 Points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - I still listened to a Talk Time while I stretched for about 10 minutes(5 points)

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - I have decided that I platinum-ed Tomb Raider, I don't really like the DLC and therefore I don't need to 100% it when I already have that shiny trophy. platin-final-rcm84x0.jpg *Squee* And since HP was a bust... I started playing Heavy Rain. It was one of my favorite games on the PS3 and have been wanting to replay it for a long while anyway. Today, I got a lot of trophies. Like a lot. Haha. It's the weekend, so a lot of the day is devoted to gaming. (1 Point)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - I'm counting the banana in my Fresh Banana Cream cheesecake and I had Spinach Tortellini at the Murder Mystery show/dinner thing. :o) (2 points)

Today - January 14th, 2017

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - All the gaming!! I got so many trophies today, it was silly. Considering I started the game yesterday, I am now 75% done with Heavy Rain. O_O Only 12 trophies left until I get that sweet, sweet platinum. (1 Point)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - Today, I had lots of onion and green pepper in my breakfast burrito and then I totally dropped the ball on fruit. I had cheesecake instead. Mwahaha. And it was delicious. But it is almost gone, so I'll be right on track soon. (1 point)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - It was at 1:00am but I still worked out. Like I said before, I have a lot of energy at night vs the day. I wanted to complete the "All Endings" trophy before I started to work out, and I didn't realize how late it was. BUT, the important thing, is that I got into my work out clothes, did the circuit, and still did my routine. Ya-ta! (5 points)

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - Weekend baby! (0 Points)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 6.5/9

Jubilee = A+

Extra Credit = 5/6

Mystique = 27/22

Rogue = 40/40

Kitty Pryde - Though the cheesecakes are really throwing a wrench in my diet, consistently pushing me over my calorie limit, making me full longer (therefore no room for veggies and fruits) I know it is just until they are gone. It was a brilliant date and I absolutely love cheesecake.

635739722929348256329587656_86d4980acf1b

I'm just stoked I continued with my workout even on the weekend when my routine is kinda ingrained in the weekdays.

• Like 2

Today - January 15th, 2017

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - All day, er'ry day. I finished up and platinum-ed Heavy Rain. *Ding* And then I went out to GameStop to pick up Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince as my next victim. Mwahaha. (Complete)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - So, today I made it a priority to fulfill my veggie/fruit requirements. I had a banana as a snack, celery in my rice, and had strawberry yogurt as my dessert. That's a huge win for me. (3 points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Day of complete rest. (0 points)

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - Weekend. :o) (0 points)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 6.5/9

Jubilee = A+

Rise of the Tomb Raider = Platinum

Heavy Rain = Platinum

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince = 37%

Mystique = 30/24

Rogue = 40/40

Kitty Pryde - I'm very proud (and a bit shocked) that I platinum-ed Heavy Rain that fast! I think 2 days is a record. I feel good, I'm excited about eating well again, and I'm stoked to start a new game! Finally getting that plat for Half-Blood Prince.

• Like 1

Today - January 16th, 2017

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - I played a lot of Harry Potter. ... Like a lot. XD Brought it from 37% to 90%. I may of lacked in other departments. (90%)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - I made dinner with lots of black beans, onion, tomatoes/green chillies, etc. It was delicious. But I also had a banana as a snack and dessert! (3 points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - I was supposed to work out today.... but I didn't. O_O This week is going to be TuThSa instead of the MWF. (0 points)

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - It was a holiday? Really, it's no excuse, but it's my excuse. I'm going to go a head and take the hit.  (0 points)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 6.5/10

Jubilee = A+

Heavy Rain = Platinum

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince = 90%

Mystique = 33/26

Rogue = 40/40

Kitty Pryde - I'm excited about my game! Haha. Though I've been playing A LOT of it, probably more than healthy, but still. It's so much fun. I love getting that Platinum. XD

• Like 1

Today - January 17th, 2017

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - I finished my game! Woot. On to the next one. Now what to play.... (100%)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - Leftovers! Meaning lots of veggies for lunch and dinner. Plus banana in my shake for dessert. (3 points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - So, I didn't work out. -_- I'm feeling really kinda lost. Once my routine gets bumped, it's hard for me to get back on track. Especially when it comes to working out and auditioning. XP I really need to follow Nike and "Just Do It" but the internet calls me name! (0 points)

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - I auditioned for one posting as it was late in the day and the posting sounded amazing and needed time to do a proper recording. (1 point)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 7.5/11

Jubilee = A+

Heavy Rain = Platinum

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince = Platinum

Mystique = 36/28

Rogue = 40/45

Kitty Pryde - I'm definitely off my routine and I need to get back into it. XP But I'm glad I at least recorded something instead of doing nothing. 

• Like 1

Today - January 18th, 2017

Jubilee / Gaming and Fun - Since everything else has been finished and platinum-ed, I took a break and played some Overwatch. Been a while. I miss that game. :o) (Complete)

Mystique / Nutrition and Body Image - Lazy day! Like in a bad way, but I was still able to have lots of lettuce in my wrap for lunch, veggies in my minestrone soup, and an apple for dessert! (3 points)

Rogue / Strength and Confidence - Again, nothing. Was very blah today. -_- Didn't want to do anything. Just watch YouTube. (0 points)

Dark Phoenix / Empowerment - As someone who works at home, this is somewhat one of the draw backs. Wanting to do nothing doesn't really help the career. But I think I got it out of my system and since I didn't want to record. I listened to Talk Time and read some VO for Dummies. (1 point)

Running Total:

Dark Phoenix = 8.5/12

Jubilee = A+

Heavy Rain = Platinum

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince = Platinum

Mystique = 39/30

Rogue = 40/50

Kitty Pryde - Though I am not excited about doing nothing, I took a lot of time to make my Roadmap and Trophy Guide for this year's "game". With these trophies in place, I believe I can get back into a routine and stay motivated. I'm excited to platinum my life! Haha. And I'm proud that I was able to at least do SOMETHING instead of literally nothing.

The next time you're on youtube, just burning time, look up the user/channel People are Awesome. The videos are amazing, and always inspire me to get up and get moving. I may not be able to do the things shown in those videos (yet), but I'll get up and give it a shot. 

As you say, something is better than nothing, and you've recognized a bad habit to defeat. You can do it!

• Like 2

Manarelle the Level 56 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

19 minutes ago, Manarelle said:

The next time you're on youtube, just burning time, look up the user/channel People are Awesome. The videos are amazing, and always inspire me to get up and get moving. I may not be able to do the things shown in those videos (yet), but I'll get up and give it a shot.

I've become obsessed with Redbull TV which can be watched on the interwebs or through a console or smart device.  Whenever I'm having a lazy day, I throw that on.