tumblr_nielqfUgsE1qjuzero7_r1_400.gif

This will be the second time that I've re-spawned here. I'm not really upset about it. In fact, I'm quite excited. There's almost no better feeling that a fresh, clean start.

I've struggled for the past six to seven years to get this right, but I've finally come to truly realize and accept that "right" and "perfect" don't matter, only what works for me. I have a tendency to do too many things at once, big or small. I stretch myself too thin, keeping up with so many places where I've set goals. I forget what those goals are very easily. I lose sight of my commitments, and therefore forget myself and my value. It's hard to make changes when you can't remember what you're changing and why.

I'm here not to let go of all that, those things that I've learned do not work for me. My past threads are just that, like old tactics and beliefs, things better left in the past. I'm starting from the ground up, here and now, with what I know works best for me. Slow, steady, and simple.

So, Let's Henshin!

• Like 2