Hey Everyone!

So I would consider myself a PC snob nerd. I play anything from MMO's to RPG's. I was very into Skyrim, but I am now waiting for an expansion to come out. And I am currently between MMO's, the last one I played in depth was Rift!

Fitness wise I used to be in shape, round is a shape right? Actually I used to be a professional athlete, a white water kayaker. I was in great shape and never had to even think about exercise or diet. Then I hurt my back (slight fracture) and a freak foot injury. That slowed ended my kayaking days :( In my prime I come in about 185 and I am currently 215! I would like to get back in shape, maybe not all the way down to 185 again, but 190-195 would be nice.

My problem is I hate to exercise! Like I said, I was so active that I never had to actually exercise, I was always on the road, and usually someplace warm or tropical. Now I am back home in Utah and its cold dark and scary. So my plan is to body weight train, use a bike for aerobics, and SUP (stand up paddle board). I have signed up for a lot of SUP white water races this year, so I need to get back in shape!

So why am I here? Well like all my other fellow nerds, I hate to exercise, and I do not really like to eat well. So I am here to keep reading motivational stories and to give myself some accountability to get back in shape!

Welcome Ken! Hopefully you can find something active that you love to do so it wont feel like a chore to you! I'd love to know how the SUP goes. my boyfriend has signed up to some classes at his local water sports centre and I'm keen to have a go too!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Rosie your boyfriend will love paddle boarding its awesome! I really is nice to get out and just go, super good fun. And if you live near the ocean surfing it so much fun on a SUP (just dont take anyone out!). I have read that you can burn up to 1000 calories per hour on a SUP. I think the problem for me is white water has ruined me. It goes back to the I hate exercise. Now that I know its good for me, its hard for me to just go out on my local lake and paddle around for an hour!

This is one of my main goals I have to change about myself. I am not happy with my weight, yet I do not want to work out. Hows that working for me? Not so good, so I need to suck it up and do the work!

Thanks for the luck Istra!