Hi there my lovely NF artists,

I wish you all a good new year. But let's get right into business:

We have been doing well in 2016, let's give our best in 2017. I didn't draw as many christmas cards, as I wanted to, but there are still a lot of birthdays to come and I still have to finish my art projects. I'm sure you have some projects just waiting to be finished, too. So I'm going to start more challenges this year.

Let's try to post 31 pieces of art, that were finished this January.

I don't mind, what materials you want to use. In the spirit of the Loft it can be crafts, drawings, paintings, sculpting, traditional and digital art - And of course anything artsy I couldn't think of at the moment. Just have some fun and challenge yourself to do a little more art then last month. If you haven't done any art for months, but want to get back into the creative prozess, you're right here.

I'm going to mark this post for the guys and gals, who have been hanging around the Loft:

@erosan@BlackTezca@Starpuck@UnquietBones@MrsFeanor@Neeko@Kelliestrasza@StarRuby@Pyrorazor, @StarRuby, @Rosie's Riveter, @RedStone, @Tash, @Volki, @MiaulinTheCat, @Lord Pakku, the Unhinged;

edit: If anyone doesn't want to be marked every month, I'll take you from the list.

If you know anybody else, who could be intrested, just give them a call. Looking forward to seeing some lovely art. :applouse:

And there will be some artsy topics to chat about again this month. I'm trying to find some new stuff this time. This time for real. ;)

• Like 5

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

school starts this tuesday.. its time to stop amassing materials and start... making stuff, i guess
i do really love shopping for art supplies tho. i did about $500 at the leather store the other day.

Let's just say I can't draw Pokémon very well. =/ At least I did better then in my first sketch.

tumblr_ojhel4DglV1ubxgodo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

e4876f8aa1070c319a19dc69c095abdd.jpg

My first attempt at sketching anything in a while. Lol inspired by my challenge.

Goodness, it looks no bueno, but maybe I'll make it my goal to improve  upon it during this challenge. That could be fun or something. lol

• Like 1

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

STR 0.15 || DEX 0.00 || STA 0.36 || CON 4.71 || WIS 6.47 || CHA 3.32

Character Profile || Fitbit

Battle Log || Current Challenge

@Neeko If you keep going you can improve a lot in one challenge. I wish I was consistent enough to draw every day. I have a friend who did so for years and his comic style is really good.

Her clothes remind me a little of the manga I'm reading at the moment. It's about a charakter, who is covering her hair, when she goes outside, because it has an extraordinary color and she doesn't want to draw too much attention. Are you going to sketch daily during your challenge?

@all artist like this make me continue to practice. She is using colored ink, too. And I really love her pokemon interpretations.

Squirtle Water Splash

Have fun doing some art!

Spoiler

I'll be posting up stuff here as well I hope!  I like this 31 pieces goal :D.  Expect some digital art as well as some model paintings with my Warhammer army :D

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

are you guys interested in samples and progress pics, or just finished work? or i can hold back and just dump all that stuff in one image once my.... thing..... is finished
the thing what im making
with hammers

Though not my typical art, here is a Warhammer 40k battle Sister model I had completed, along with some more models I'm working on: 

large.testModel2.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

I like her eyes and the glasses.

Spoiler

More 'table ready' (not necessarily finished) models.  Been putting quite a bit of time on these ladies!large.sistahs.jpg

Spoiler

---

---

---

That's a nice color scheme.

I only drew two more sketches in January. I'll post them, when I get back home on Monday.

If you're giddy, somebody else can open the next thread now. 

Spoiler

New thread is up. =)

Spoiler