The Wilson's: Willes is Deadpool the Merc with a Mouth

Mr_Willes

1 hour ago, Lightning said:

Is that a Ranger Mini Challenge thing?  If so, I'm glad I left when I did.  

Nope, that's  just Deadpool (Mr WIles) and Deathstroke( Wolf) challenge. Rangers did distance, much saner.:)

• Like 6

Wisdom- 13.5 Dexterity- 10 Charisma- 11 Strength- 12 Constitution-10 

Elastigirl Just Living Life - January 3 to February 6 New Year Challenge! - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"The chief goal of living is not to merely stay alive" Mike Rowe

On 1/19/2017 at 2:55 PM, RhiaWolfe said:

Sorry I've been absent from the party. Lookin' good! I love coming here and just laughing at all the deadpool gifs. Awesome theme. Love it! 

lagqNF0iJSH3W.gif

No need to be sorry, celebrating you are here now!

partypool.jpg

On 1/19/2017 at 5:57 PM, Wild Wolf said:

If you like burritos you would like a chimichanga :) it's basically a deep-fried burrito with nacho cheese, meat, beans and rice on the inside, or at least in the cases that I've had them. YUM!! But not so good for the leanness lol.

It's awesome to see you biohack your fitness regime and tweak things to your liking. That's the goal with fitness...make it work for YOU. So, today is a cardio day or are you resting? Rangerbrain seems to be underway 100% over here but you have a firm grasp on the reigns right now. Keep up the kickass work my friend!

Contract #2: Bring Sally Up

Congratulations Mercenaries, you have fulfilled the first contract. If you noticed, I so generally placed 500k in each of your accounts so my end of the bargain is done. Now who's up for round 2?! Now this new challenge is something I've seen very few people complete the whole thing. It's tough and will more than likely have each one of you collapsing on the ground at some point. Do you know the song, "Bring Sally Up"?

Well this is the Plank/Press edition, boys! 

The contract is simple. Hit the record button on your phone and play "Bring Sally Up" in the background. Start in a plank position and when the song says, "Bring Sally Up" you must press up or push-up and hold your position. When the song says "Bring Sally Down", you must drop back down into a plank and hold. You will repeat this flow for the entire song. Test your upper body strength and core with this gauntlet and see how long you can go. Make it the whole song and you win the grand prize of 2.5 million! Other than that, the winner by time default only gets 1 million. Who is the better Mercenary?? As always, this is your friendly, faceless contractor, Mr. Dollar and I bid you gents good day and good luck!

Just wanted to drop that by... :) 

6b3acf36beb9638a78ab7683e94dee9d.jpg

Wolf

Getting "Sally" "up", won't be the problem, getting it to go down again that soon will be the problem.

Oooooow, i watched the video, we could do that too!

On 1/19/2017 at 7:03 PM, Charlie_Quinn said:

Wolfe, you are one evil dude! :P

*grabs the popcorn* This is gonna be good.

deadpool-popcorn-featured.png

On 1/19/2017 at 8:15 PM, jonfirestar said:

ohhhh that is brutal!!

Yeah i think when i'm done i'm just gonna lay there like:

burt.jpg

Oow sorry, wrong Reynolds...

21 hours ago, Katrin Josephina Morag said:

The squat challenge with that tune is already tough, doable but tough. But plank/push up?

Damn!

---

"Travel lightly, for what you bring with you becomes part of your landscape." -Anne Bishop

I'm just so glad it isn't the pushup one. Know why?

I don't look like this at all, and i wouldn't like it one bit if i couldn't even make it to the halfway mark...

20 hours ago, Lightning said:

Is that a Ranger Mini Challenge thing?  If so, I'm glad I left when I did.  

Yeah like the insane stuff we did at the Assassins was much better... I still have vivid nightmares of the 5 min. amrap burpees VS @Toxophilite... That totally wrecked me!

18 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Nope, that's  just Deadpool (Mr WIles) and Deathstroke( Wolf) challenge. Rangers did distance, much saner.:)

Well...

raw

;) 

• Like 8

... a little odd in the head ...

Assgined to the following Adventuring-Parties:

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

Checkin Week 2 - Thursday

Day 11/28

No Cookie/Candy 10/28 - Missed days: 1

No Deepfried 11/28 - Missed days: 0

No KCAL drink 10/28 - Missed days: 1

No Diet Soda 11/28 - Missed days: 0

Lifting: 5 /12 - Missed days: 0

Cardio: 1/12 - Missed days: 2

MFP:

KCAL: 2163

Carb: 212 (41%)

Fat: 85 (37%)

Prot: 110 (22%)

Workout:

Woohoo, i actually did it! My first solo HIIT workout.

Darebee advanced HIIT Day 1 in the pocket.

Thought i would do it at level 2 but made it into level 1. 5 sets instead of 7. That was enough!

It took A LOT OF WILLPOWER to do it!

602a3ec24aafb4a623dfda3706afa982.jpg

• Like 10

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

Way late but finally following. I have some videos to watch when I'm not on a work computer

• Like 2

Current Challenge: Maigs Settles In

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10 #11, #12, #13, #14#15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, #29, #30, #31, #32#33#34#35, #36, 373839,  4041, and 42

2020 Races:  Spartan Trifecta - pushed to 2021 / Big Red Challenge 7k June 13 (cxld) / 5k the Hard Way Oct 17 (cxld)

7 minutes ago, Maigahane said:

Way late but finally following. I have some videos to watch when I'm not on a work computer

It could be wise to watch it when your S.O. isn't watching it with you (there may or may not be explicit content...)

deadpool_zpsbvd2gajy.gif

• Like 6

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

13 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Yeah like the insane stuff we did at the Assassins was much better... I still have vivid nightmares of the 5 min. amrap burpees VS @Toxophilite... That totally wrecked me!

Come back to the Dark Side mr_willes. We have cookies... and ninjas

• Like 1

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call it the target."

11 minutes ago, Toxophilite said:

Good to see you online my English friend! But I have found my home with the Rangers. We made great memories back in our day.

• Like 1

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

4 hours ago, Toxophilite said:

Do you not understand? Very few can come to the Rangers and leave again. You, too, have a place here if you so desire. You have cookies and ninjas? We have steak and beer and vikings.

And Mr_Willes.

• Like 6

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

33 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Do you not understand? Very few can come to the Rangers and leave again. You, too, have a place here if you so desire. You have cookies and ninjas? We have steak and beer and vikings.

And Mr_Willes.

Make a guy feel loved ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks, "dad"!

• Like 4

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

See here's my "Bring Sally Up"-challenge-video, maybe i should have shot a test/preview video. My form wasn't the best out there. I should have kept my butt a lot lower, on the other side, my best side really shined (shone, or whatever) in this video!

EcjGPG4l.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 12

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

That was awesome! Sorry for ever doubting you, I did not think it could be done... your kid participating makes me think that maybe I could do such a crazy thing as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well done buddy! Your son was so sweet joining in and giving you thumbs ups. 

• Like 2

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Oh wow you blew it away! Awesome job!

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

On 21-1-2017 at 5:42 PM, Volki said:

Badass job! Your son was so cute doing the planks eith you and giving thumbs up :)

He's a fun kid, even though he gets on my nerves once in a while. He really would like nothing more than to workout with me. So i try to incorporate him as much as possible. But even most bodyweight exercises are (too) hard for him, at this age. And he is a teeny tiny bit stubborn (no idea where he gets that from). But hopefully his interests will keep up till i can provide him with some good exercises.

On 21-1-2017 at 9:39 PM, Yasha92 said:

That was awesome! Sorry for ever doubting you, I did not think it could be done... your kid participating makes me think that maybe I could do such a crazy thing as well...

I was doubted?

deadpool_sketch_1_by_guidux92-d5rk7f4.jp

Ofcourse you can do this too! Maybe you will ace the thing, maybe you will make it only 30 seconds, but i know you can do it!!!

On 21-1-2017 at 9:55 PM, T2sarahconnor said:

That was awesome!   Your son did better than I would have.  Thumbs up to him!

I'll tell him you said that, he likes the appreciation even if he doesn't comprehend the idea of internet/forums!

On 21-1-2017 at 11:44 PM, Toxophilite said:

Good job mate. That was awesome and made me smile :)

Good to hear Tox!

Forget about the cookies, the Rangers gots loads and loads of insane people, those are much more interesting than cookies ;)

On 22-1-2017 at 1:25 AM, Laghail said:

Hahaha, awesome job Willy! You made it look like all in a day's work and the sidekick was awesome. 

azjx8Xq_700b.jpg

Well it was A LOT easier than i presumed. I had to doublecheck at the end if the song was really finished i thought the connection was interrupted halfway ;) 

13 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Well done buddy! Your son was so sweet joining in and giving you thumbs ups. 

Thanx C! I think secretly he's trying to overthrow me and take over my deadpoolness. This is all part of his scheme of creating sympathy... And seeing all of your remarks he's doing a good job.

13 hours ago, maegs said:

Nice job on Bring Sally Up!

Thanx, now the problem is getting her down...

55750691.jpg

10 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Oh wow you blew it away! Awesome job!

Thanx man! Now i haven't checked wolfies thread but i'm really curious to see if we both go to the next round and bring sally up/down with puhsups (that's gonna kill me for sure).

• Like 8

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

I wasn't doubting you in particular, just doubting that it could be done ;p

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Yasha92 said:

I wasn't doubting you in particular, just doubting that it could be done ;p

And i was just messing around like i  usually am ;) 

deadpool.gif?w=390&h=239

• Like 4

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP