Aquarose: druid on a mission

Hello fellow rebels! I am attempting to actually log stuff on a public platform for once. Maybe I'll stay with it or maybe not. We shall see!

Let me introduce myself!

I'm 30. Live in NC, USA. A woman. I love my motorcycle, my kids (a dog and 2 cats), and my husband. I like to run and hike but there are few hiking spots on the coast. I have been a part of the Nerd Fitness Academy for a couple years now. I lost 30lbs last year after my wedding and gained about 10 back after making mistakes in July. I am ready to go back to being healthy and feeling better! I am doing the quests in the academy so I might talk about that often. I am also new to forums so I am clueless about how to do most stuff.

And now pictures of my kids!!! Cause who doesn't love fuzzy animals!

acaf1a89e5c98dd6ce4f3f02087049b2.jpga6c76bd4d8d519f2d095fcb7476ed9d0.jpg6ea72a4a1758d21c429d7022e1a08532.jpg

Now my goals for 2017!

Complete the 2017 in 2017 with my 2 teammates.

Walk daily.

Eat paleo-ish on a regular basis.

Spend more time with friends.

Spend more time crafting.

Have more fun and less stress.

Ride....A lot..... When it's warm....

27000309591b425b3506fdf29743683d.gif

As you see I do not have a weight goal. I am going to try to not think about a weight goal. I know how much I want to lose but I'm making life and how I feel more of a priority this year. I think that is where I went wrong last year. I wanted to lose a certain amount by a certain date so bad that I did things I didn't like and are not permanent changes. This year will be different! This year is the year I make a change!

b280bfb5ad621e815c471b1bb1258cff.jpg

Today I did a walk/run on the treadmill (cause it was gloomy outside) for 1 mile in 21 mins while waiting for food to cook. Working on doing at least a mile everyday.

Breakfast: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, onions, and leftover crab ragoons from Chinese the other day.

Lunch: sushi then coffee at my favorite coffee shop

Dinner: home made lasagna

Not the best food but I'm working on liquid calories right now. I have had nothing but water since the 1st. It doesn't take much for me to do this except for sweet tea.... It's so tasty!

Tomorrow is a "day off" and working on moving stuff.

Until next time!

Been walking on the treadmill recently. It's been cold or today I chose to ride the bike for a while instead of going to the park.

Wednesday

Did moving stuff and housework. Made good progress.

Breakfast: leftover lasagna

Lunch: plantain chips

Dinner: slow cooker fajitas, ice cream

Run 1 mile

Thursday

Work. Motorcycle ride.

Breakfast: lasagna

Dinner: ate at The Harp. Had fried mushrooms app and cheese steak sandwich with awesome fries (chips). Went to coffee shop after ride to warm up a little before dinner.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Saturday

Work, 2.19 mile run outside

B: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, onion, avocado

L: Chinese from Harris teeter (small amount before my run)

D: homemade burger with mushrooms, onions, Mac and cheese, broccoli, on honey bread, and bills cookies

Sunday

Work, 2.33 miles run outside

B: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, onion, avocado

L: orange

D: leftover fajitas and cookies (Oreos and nilla)

I am terrible about sweets.....

Monday

Lazy day at home, 1.03 miles, not very motivated

B: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, onion, avocado, hashbrowns

L: none

D: PT's grille turkey sandwich, fries and Arby's mint shake

I really need to work on sweets in the next 4 week challenge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk