Respawn number 2

So here I am again respawning. I hope this time it sticks i'm back at Crossfit and eating a fairly healthy (90/10 paleo) diet. I just don't know how to find and keep the motivation. I 'm not a fan of being active. Isn't there a work out where I can nap and then eat pizza when I am done? LOL Probably not.

I feel like I am Megaman getting stuck on Quickmans level.  Now it is back to Flashman's level. I need to give myself a reward once I hit a minor goal then a major one.

Thanks for the support and help.

Scott

• Like 1

What are you going to try to keep the motivation? Experimenting is all part of it.

I don't know if you participate in the 4-week challenges or not. I find them super helpful. I tend to attach rewards to my goals. Sometimes they are cash rewards, but I'm really using the money to buy things I would normally buy anyway. It just motivates me and also makes me feel like I've "earned" things. Sometimes I reward myself with really really small things. I have a calorie goal for the week, and if I make my goal I let myself buy a new song on Itunes. It's less than $2, but it really makes me work hard all week.

Depending on where your motivation problems lie, you could reward yourself with food treats. Deadlifting for doughnuts is a popular saying around here. Gotta be careful with that one though.

What are your ideas?

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016