Morning Struggles

Seems ridiculous to start a whole new thread for this, but I made it to the gym and lifted the hardest I've lifted in a long long time despite:

* It was at 6:00 am

* My gym buddy bailed.

* The roads we so slick you could barley drive faster than 20mph

* I forgot my straps for lifting

Anyway just patting myself on the back for pushing through the possible excuses.

Deadlift workout:

4 X 8 @ 305 Lbs

1 X 10 @ 305 Lbs

• Like 3

That's really impressive determination.  Most people would give up if their friend bailed on them.  The fact that you've shown yourself you can make it on your own is so huge.  Nicely done, sir!

(Already!?) Level 3 Ranger / Epic Declutterer / Prolific Writer

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/163280

"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."  - Jim Rohn

On 1/31/2017 at 5:47 AM, raymondim said:

Thanks for all the comments today! It's actually a good day, I've been struggling a bit mentally again today! My weigh-ins have been a bit static and it gets in my head.

Capture.PNG

What are you guys struggling with?

Absolutely totally 100% in the same boat. Eating right, working out, scale not budging. I just keep telling myself at if I stick to the plan and trust the process there will eventually be progress!

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

Hey EmeraldEagle,

Sweet name btw. Yeah, I tell myself the same. One day at a time! On a happy note, I broke my stalemate with the scale I got to 198.1 and 19.5% BF. Yay only 2 more months and I should be at my life long goal. Keep up the good work EmeraldEagle. Tomorrow I will post a 4 week check-in on my main battle log thread. I hope you check it out!!!