Hi everyone!        ive been lurking here for awhile, but its time for me to get serious and hold my self accountable.  

My names Diana,  im 31 years old, originally from North Carolina.  8 years ago i met the love of my life playing video games, and a year later i moved almost 800 miles away, just outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan to be with him. New city, not really knowing many people, and i just kind of became a home body.  We both work from home and i didnt really leave our house much because i didnt really have any reason to go anywhere.   winter, cold and 2 or 3 feet of snow outside really put that bad habit in as a constant.    Summers are great though.   complete opposite, we are constantly on the move. Yardwork and sunshine!   My husband and I ride sportbikes, and motorcycle trackdays are primarily what our schedules revolve around in the summer.    This sport takes waaaaaaaaaaay more core strength then you could ever imagine to hold the correct body position, and im shapped more like a marshmellow in center so thats something i need to work on.       Im looking forward to learning all kinds of new stuff and making new friends. 

Things i want to change:

• sweets, sugar, bread, butter, deep fried foods are my weakness, i need to learn healthier recipes and find healthier snacks.
  • the cold weather makes me want to curl up in a ball and forever become part of the fireplace, i need to stop trying to hibernate.
  • stop overthinking things and worry about doing things perfectly and just start moving.
  • gain core body strength, as well as arm and legs to benefit my abilities on my motorcycle.   
  • weight loss would be nice too but im not really focused on that.  im kinda just hoping that will be a side effect of eating healthy and moving more.  and if not ill focus on that later.

smaller1141705.jpg

smaller849824.jpg

smallerfoxgingerman.jpg