BDSM in Fitness

47 minutes ago, RandMart said:

Nah, the dude's a troll, and has no real intent on learning anything

I did a quick scan and, Nothing in history shows any interest in Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, or any other touchstone NERD Fitness archetypes

Lots of chatter about how awesome he is, though

Gimp.gif

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo

Is Geran a troll, yes or no?

So because I don't have a history of these things YOU determine are nerd "touchstones," I'm a troll? And yea, I brag about my accomplishments in "Woot Room," that's what it's FOR. But if we're tracking my forum activity, I notice you conveniently avoid mentioning how I encourage people in the Respawn Point, or how I posted looking for other League of Legends players, or how I've started threads asking for people to help educate me on diet, lifting, martial arts...But I guess those are outside the "touchstones" and don't count?

9 minutes ago, RandMart said:

In a nutshell, yeah

But that's just me

Regardless of your BDSM advocacy, you just come off as a know-it-all douchebag

Well, I'm terribly sorry you feel that way just because I don't touch your "touchstones." I mean, nevermind that I could get into a massive rant about Star Wars alone and how Han and Leia's son being named "Ben" in Force Awakens was utter bullshit because that was Luke and Mara's son's name in the expanded universe but that's all been declared non-canon because !@#$%^&* Disney....but I guess I'm just not enough of a nerd for you.