IIIIIIIITTT'S TIME!

warriors.jpg

From the lands of Brazil comes Duke Proteus, a noble warrior of House Pandaren seeking the ultimate prize: who's the leanest by February 8th!
For this a I have the HONOR to request my latino heat brother in arms, @The Shogun! Our mutual goal is 110 kilos.

I also would like to invite @Br0din, @Laghail, @Sam Ashen and @Volki for mediation and motivation :)

DA RULES:

• We are Fasting Warriors! To use this powerful tool is to fight compulsion. We fast!
  • Move as you must, push if you want and lift if you can ;) It's free, it's fun!
  • The first prize is 100 XP. I know, it's a big reward, right? Listen kid, I'm fighting a Moderator! Aaand it would be My First Level Up! Come ON!?
  • The second prize is 5 attribute points, even if they don't use it. I NEED POWERUPS!!1!
  • That's it! May the best historical authority title win!!!
  • Like 4

Pandaren Acolyte Lvl. 1

STR 1 | CON 0 | DEX 0 | INT 0 | WIS 1 | CHA 0

XP: 17/100

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes."

First Challenge - Rise of The Pump King  |  Rebel Showdown (PvP) - The Duke vs The Shogun
Instagram | Facebook

Just by putting that picture, you're winning already!

I don't do regular but monthly weight-ins, so I guess we'll have to wait until February 8th to see who's won. I suppose the rest of the thread will be nerd smack talk.

Also, I like that we're keeping using the metric system, making a stand here! Wait! are we calling for backup like we're some 80s gansters musical? I guess I should call @RedStone, @Kishi, @RisenPhoenix and @SevenFootGeek . Watch out with that last one, he breaks people hands for fun.

• Like 2

One shot, one life.

I was not summoned, but I will be watching with interest

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

I know I'm going to win, but how are we measuring?  Weight lost?  % of Body weight lost?

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

I know I'm going to win, but how are we measuring?  Weight lost?  % of Body weight lost?

You're gonna help ME win, Allspotter. Be the Paulie to my Rocky, the Gandalf to my Frodo, THE OBI WAN TO MY LU... You get it.

But yes, weight, we're too fat to make a difference on our body fat % [emoji14]

• Like 1

Pandaren Acolyte Lvl. 1

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes."

First Challenge - Rise of The Pump King  |  Rebel Showdown (PvP) - The Duke vs The Shogun
Instagram | Facebook

15 hours ago, DukeProteus said:

The second prize is 5 attribute points, even if they don't use it. I NEED POWERUPS!!1!

Also, if you win, I'm rooting for a username change, I'm just torn between DukeBroteus and DukeProtein

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

7 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Also, if you win, I'm rooting for a username change, I'm just torn between DukeBroteus and DukeProtein

Why was I drinking water while reading this? One less keybord :D

• Like 2

Pandaren Acolyte Lvl. 1

Instagram | Facebook

On 13/1/2017 at 0:42 PM, Laghail said:

DukeBrotein?

On 13/1/2017 at 11:41 AM, DukeProteus said:

Why was I drinking water while reading this? One less keybord :D

On 13/1/2017 at 11:32 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

Yeah, I could totally make that happen. Perks of being a mod hahaha

• Like 1

One shot, one life.

There's been a significant lack of trash talk and updates here

Lvl 60 Multitasker