Women have orgasms at the gym - Article

Haha . My only thoughts while working out are that I hope I am not getting a heart attack .

Pain is just weakness leaving the body

The world is changed by examples, not by opinions

“If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em!â€

― John Waters

I saw this and almost posted it for you ladies. I feel kinda awkward around ladies in the gym now.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yes, definitely yes.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I don't think you have anything to worry about there hun . I think it is pretty rare .

― John Waters

LMAO!.....this could mean that orgasms are not tied to reproduction at all! REALLY?

The female clitoris, which has more nerve endings that the entire male penis and is actually a very long and large forked organ that swells in

side the body instead of outside is the ONLY organ in all mammals that has no other purpose than sexual pleasure. The only one....

Reading the exercises that induced pleasure, um most of them involved friction or pressure of some sort so the idea is not something that is so surprising. Women are all built differently, in fact many Native American tribes have different animal names to describe the shape of a woman's external genitalia and how the woman reacts sexually to stimulation-from the deer to the bear there are different um, er, strokes for different folks...

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

i hate it when it happens when i'm spotting someone on the bench... awkward...

Life must be hard for you dear .

;)

― John Waters