So okay, hello there... I am just going to do this and then run and hide in the corner ;)  

My name is PrincessSasiii or Sasiii for short.

I am a 23 year old from Germany that spends way to many behind a book, behind her laptop screen spending hours opon hours writing fan fiction and dreamong of a better life. Dreaming of a healthier, skinnier, happier and more confident me. Other then that I like to play on my XBox and spend hours binge-watching about 100 series at the same time. 

But I am done with that. I don't want to write about that goregous, happy confident self that I dreamed up anymore - I want to become her. And I know that I have been a million times always failing, always getting set back but I am determined to just DO it this time. And I really hope that this site and the board are going to help me by changing myself step by step and this time keep up with it. 

So if anyone thinks this sounds interesting or just wants to chat I would be happy to :)

Love Sasiii

(sorry for any spelling mistakes)