Hi! *waves*

My name is Gemma, alter ego "The Emerald Eagle", and I live in Melbourne Australia. I am a country girl at heart, taking every opportunity to get out of the city and head into the bush - camping, hiking, 4WDing, or any other adventures we can find. In my 9-5 life I am a Product Owner for an IT company which works with the education industry. 

I have followed NF for about 2 years, and been a member of the Academy for about 18 months. In that time I have yoyo-ed up and down, and some huge successes and some definite road bumps. In 2017 I have not made new years resolutions, but I have re-prioritised my life to make the important things a priority; myself, my family, and my health. 

As part of that I wanted to grow and so, despite never really using a public forum like this before, I wanted to jump feet first and start documenting my journey here. 

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

Goals for 2017 include:

- Complete a 5K in April

- Make gym workouts a regular habit (consistently get 3 sessions a week in)

- Focus on lifting at the gym (no more cardio circuits, barbell lifting working on form and adding weight)

- Complete a Whole 30 (probably March or May)

- Climb the 1000 Steps near home without stopping

- Get 1 set of 10 proper push ups

- Learn to love myself and not be so negative

• Like 1

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure