Greetings my fellow Sapiens. I am called Mommy, Momma, Mom. The rest of the persons I know and the Government prefer to name me Tia lol. I am a white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but torn rib cartilage had me out, then other financial issue prevented me from continuing my training. Then my Grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. I quit my job to care for her as well as earn my CNA. I am proud to say that she was deemed cancer free this past October and that I also received my CNA lol. I refuse to buy myself another Gi as they are expensive and my ego(pride and what have you) will not let me go back into my gym until I am presentable. Until then I began a 5x5 program about an hour and a half ago with my fiancé. Together we will journey into a healthier lifestyle and as soon as my gi fits a little looser than before I will be back on the mats and training for competition as well as questing towards a nursing degree. I have no idea what his plans are though I have introduced him to the site and hope he joins me to bask in the glory of our success....or the sheen of sweat rolling off our soon-to-be-glorious-though-currently-gelatinous bodies!!

• Like 1