I'm new. I'm excited to continue weight training and meet cool people on NF. I think it'd be fun for people to tell me their most obscure or irrelevant exercise/ nutrition facts! :) [i love fun facts.] P.S. It's cool if you don't want to, I'll wind up finding them amidst cyberspace at some point anyway. XD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Skinny girls look good in clothes. Fit girls look good naked."

[>.<]

Hmm... Let's see. I live in Minnesota, and my gym is in the garage. This is a problem in the cold, cold winters. I actually put a big tent in the garage so that I could temporarily heat up a smaller portion. Almost complete fail. Running a heater consistently only gets it into the low 40s. So instead I just point the heater at my resting spot to warm up between sets. Summer of course will also be an issue. My plan was to remove one of the walls of the tent and open the garage door for air. Found out yesterday the door won't open because the tent is too tall. Does this qualify as obscure?

Welcome!

Well, this is irrelevant unless you have kids: I found out when I was researching possible food allergies my baby might have, that kids don't have the pancreatic amylase to digest grains until around the time they cut molars (usually around 13 mos). What's the first solid most American kids are given? Rice cereal. No wonder mine didn't like it!

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge