Nerd looking for the "Tipping Point"

Hello all! I am just your average nerd looking for that "thing" that tips you from average to great. To give a wee bit of back ground, I was a chubby kid who struggled with their weight their whole life. I lost a significant amount of weight in junior high and more or less kept most of it off since, with the exception of a couple set backs. I started running about 8 years ago, running about 6 half marathons, one full, and some crazy multi-day relays and trail runs. Needless to say, I ran way too much and needed some strength training. I started doing kettlebells about a year ago and the rest is history!

I do kettlebells twice a week and have gotten significantly stronger. I recently PR'd my Turkish get up with a 28k kettlebell! Up from a 12k! I am slowly adding crossfit into my routine and am now 5 days into phase one of Paleo. I am 5'8 and about 146 pounds (thanks to paleo - I was 149!) and about 23% body fat. I don't really care what I weigh, but would like to get down to about 18%.

I am looking forward to all the ways this site and all the amazing people on here can help me bust through my eternal plateau and become who I want to be! Sorry if this was rambly, but it feels great to lay the goals out on the table. Can't hide from them now!!!!