Volki: Erudite Chronicles

Hello out there...

giphy.gif

So tonight was the first time I worked in months. I wish it was due to me being happy and wanting to get back into it but it was really due to family/life drama stress. I was having trouble sleeping due to being on night shift sleeping patterns for almost 6ms. So the usual internet browsing and chain smoking wasn't cutting it. Anyway went to the small apartment gym and messed about doing bench, pull downs, and rows on the cable machines.

I walked a mile before switching to the bike machine for a few more miles. The last few months have been crazy with lots of ups and downs. Once again things feel stagnantly disappointing. Anyway  logged into NF for the first tomesince bailing on my challenge a few ms back. 

I don't like to throw myself pity parties or vent on FB so i decided to let a ill out here since this was my internet home for so many years. I know I have alot of work to do physically, mentally and relationship wise to set things back on a good track. I guess I was embarrassed for bailing on NF so many times in the past because I am definitely my harshest critic.

Anyway not coming back with a deceptively optimistic attitude that this time im gunna turn it all around but I think getting back to the amazing influence of the people here is a good start.

200w.gif

• Like 2

Quick update before I continue being a schlacker:

No workout since the other night but the chest doms are bring in back memories of my juggernaut days.

My son turned 8 this weekend so ended up doing alot of fun stuff for him this weekend, man he is getting big!

Couldn't sleep a wink tonight again unfortunately so ended up lurking on NF alot. 

We will see how this week goes. Gunna see if @Laghail can help me think of a poor man's 531 to throw together with the equip i have.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Volki said:

Quick update before I continue being a schlacker:

No workout since the other night but the chest doms are bring in back memories of my juggernaut days.

My son turned 8 this weekend so ended up doing alot of fun stuff for him this weekend, man he is getting big!

Couldn't sleep a wink tonight again unfortunately so ended up lurking on NF alot. 

We will see how this week goes. Gunna see if @Laghail can help me think of a poor man's 531 to throw together with the equip i have.

Yeah buddy! Holler with your equipment list after you get some sleep.

• Like 1

Level 38 [TBD]

Welcome back dude, good to see you again.

• Like 2

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Downtime

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

On 11/13/2017 at 11:09 AM, Laghail said:

Yeah buddy! Holler with your equipment list after you get some sleep.

Yeah like we talked about I think we can figure out a respectable routine.

On 11/14/2017 at 6:20 AM, Jarric said:

Welcome back dude, good to see you again.

Thanks :) I am still in lurk mode but I have been slowly gettin back into it. 

I worked out again last night while I was at work. I used some equipment we had laying around like old batteries(for the computer carts that weigh 30#). Did rows, curls, clean and jerks, pushups, pullups. Felt good and helped to keep me active during the 12hr night shift.

• Like 2

Damn I guess I was in a bad place last month, doing better mentally and working stuff out slowly.

Put up another challenge and I can lift again! I got a new weightbench, I am limited to 100# (45.35 kg) right now until

I buy some more plates but I am very excited to start lifting again.

Heres the new challenge for anyone still sticking around:

• Like 1