To be what my Dovahkiin is...

This is a brief (also long winded) introduction to me.  I am not fat, though I am also not thin.  I'm not short, nor am I tall. However, I find climbing stairs to be a monumental challenge, and it is not uncommon for me to become winded if I am in a rush.  I also suffer from some mental ailments which I am sure many of you are familiar with.  Enter Nerd Fitness and these forums. 

I have often sunk deep into fantastical worlds, in video games and books, and have always envied my characters' abilities.  To climb high mountains, to sprint to escape the terror of a dragon.  Especially playing Skyrim, I envied the way my character's voice was power.  The way her every breath had purpose.  To have the strength to climb the tallest peaks, then shout at a monster.  Twenty minutes into the hike and I would call it quits.  Now, I hope to do something about that. 

is there a stairmaster in the sims?
can you work your sim to death on a stairmaster
can you put your sim on a stairmaster, and then build a wall at the end where they get off, but leave the other three sides open, such that the sim cant figure out how to climb over the stairmaster to get off and perishes huddled between the last stair tread and a flimsy single section of wall?

can you do that?

Hey SDM!  I actually got to where I couldn't walk up our basement stairs without panting.  Or breathing heavily.  The dog thing we've got under control, but the being winded I'm working on.  I've been doing reps of 20 seconds of cross jacks and this morning when I walked up the stairs I wasn't winded.

I had no idea that doing cross jacks for a week would make it easier to climb stairs.  Weirdest thing!

Don't feel like you have to do what is hard to make it easier.  There are other things, more fun things, that you can do.

(For the record, I hate-hate-HATE jumping jacks, but for some reason, I don't mind cross jacks at all.  Weirdest thing...well, second weirdest.)

(Already!?) Level 3 Ranger / Epic Declutterer / Prolific Writer

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/163280

"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."  - Jim Rohn