Hi,

I want to check in here. I'm new. I Joined the NF academy and to check off my "share your Epic Quest" quest I need to share my Epic Quest. So: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/24466

That's a little bit about me. Obviously this is daunting and scary, but it's supposed to be I guess. Would love to hear a few suggestions on how to get the best out of this forum from someone.

Thanks,

P.

Hey pieterreeve and welcome!  Fear not, you are in good company.

I'm fairly new, but I'd say that making the most out of the forum depends on what you are looking for.  A wealth of knowledge exists on the forums, but the biggest advantage for me is having a place to set out my goals and get feedback from other like-minded individuals.  If you are a librarian, as your NF profile suggests, you might want to reach out to @RogueLibrarian who is one of the Assassins and a pretty bad-a** dude.

Cheers,

Six

• Like 1

Current Challenge: TBD

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"Come stay a while and listen" - Deckard

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf 

Hi @pieterreeve! Have you had a look at the 4 Week Challenge section yet?  I find that to be the best way to get involved with the community and get a structure to work with to achieve your goals. Let me know if you want any info or help.  The next challenge starts on Feb 12th. 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

On 4-2-2017 at 11:22 PM, Guzzi said:

Hi @pieterreeve! Have you had a look at the 4 Week Challenge section yet?  I find that to be the best way to get involved with the community and get a structure to work with to achieve your goals. Let me know if you want any info or help.  The next challenge starts on Feb 12th. 

Hi Guzzi, I did have a quick look at the challenges. I will at some point start doing those, but I am still finding my feet with this whole thing and I don't want to rush things. I get the idea that the biggest part of the challenges are the physical side of things. I enrolled in the academy and am currently going through the mindset quests. So figuring out what my battles are going to be.

As I type this though I realize that I could use the challenge set up to move through that module too. So thanks for the comment. This is what I meant when I posted my initial question. Getting people to point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Pieter