Hi all. This is Dorcha. I usually go by Druid on the net but as that is an actual thing with your nifty organization, I changed it up. I'm 29 (almost 30...holy cow) and non-binary. I currently have a fairly sedentary job at a law firm but used to work in the theme park business where things were more active. I'm currently semi-active but the 20s metabolism crash definitely got to me. I would like to lose about 25-30ish pounds. Slow metabolism is a pain.

Haven't been a part of a forum in about fifteen years or so, but thought I'd give this forum a try anyway. Last forum I was a part of was a Zelda one. Man, I'm getting old. I also recently jointed Rising Heroes and was recruited by Tyrus. I fence occasionally, ride bikes, do Yoga occasionally, read a bunch, play video games, and love long walks. Currently have a home gym (of sorts) where I do at least a portion of my active life. Pleasure to meet all your acquaintances. 

• Like 1