Leveling up my character

Hello Rebels!

I was just wondering about something. So I created my character and my goals and everything and it's a slow start with all that because I really didn't know what I was doing but I DID wonder about why my EXP bar wasn't going up? I've completed a couple of goals and checked them and the experience bar is at 0/0. Can anyone help me with this? here's my character so you can have a look if you'd like.

https://www.nerdfitness.com/level-up/my-character/

Any information about this or how to work it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

That's neat, and so are you

Hi! The URL you've published is your link to access your character. There should be a public link so that we can see your profile? Then someone can take a look :)

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

For example my public URL is:  https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/4271

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

Hey! There are 2 types of Xp bars. The normal XP bar and the EQ bar. The XP bar fills up if you do any of the Quests that are available on the left side under the tab Quests (here you will go to a page with a whole lot of "quests" for each class, for example: Warrior quests will involve barbell exercises for amount of reps or x times bodyweights, Assassins bodyweight movements for x reps, Druid meditation, Monk fighting and so on...) and the EQ bar fills up if you complete any of your Epic Quests, for example one of my Epic Quests is to go to Germany and be able to have a normal conversation with a German. If i check that off as completed it will fill my EQ bar. (i need to fill that that s*n of a b*^ch up.)

So simply said: Your Epic Quests/goals fill the EQ bar and the class Quests fill your XP bar.

Hope that helps.