To be held accountable...

Hi all! I'm pretty new to NF and am looking for someone to help keep me on track! For years I've tried doing various workouts and always end up faltering after the first couple of weeks. I'm looking for someone to chat with about workouts, walking, hiking (which I'll eventually get to), and general accountability check-ins. Also, if you wanna chat about anything else, I'm up for that too.

A bit about me: I'm 33, female, married, no kids yet, have a dog, have PCOS, love dinosaurs (especially the T-Rex), Yoshi, Harry Potter, Star Trek, books, video games (Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, Mass Effect to name a few), board/card games, and animals (dogs, cats, foxes, owls, giraffes, elephants, I could go on...).

• Like 1

:eagerness:

Is there a chat function on these forums, or do you prefer DM's, or email? Any work for me!

27, know what to do, suck at doing it. Aiming for 100+ books this year, love sci-fi/fantasy in books/films/TV, always lose at Settlers of Catan, love animals (all kinds, though I have the most experience with dogs, and horses back in the day), like to hike....

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

There is a "message" function in the forums that is sometimes used for accountability. There are also the accountabilibuddy groups - themed challenge groups where people hold each other accountable over different topics. They were not too active last challenge but can be very useful. :(

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

The nerdfitness forums are not the most friendly in that regard either, I fear. I have only really been able to follow things since getting Tapatalk and following with my phone and stuff

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)