• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Laghail

Laghail: Godslayer

This challenge is focused on destroying @Br0din in the PVP challenge ending March 1st. For inspiration, I’ll be looking to Goliath and the mighty Manhattan Clan in their struggle against Odin and his evil schemes. Odin also hated cardio and loved all things that go pew-pew, basically the same as our fearless moderator - whom I will kill. With death.

Image result for goliath gargoyles odin                     Image result for goliath gargoyles odin

Cardio hating Br0din ^             Pew-pew loving Br0din ^  

Image result for goliath gargoyles

Br0din slaying machine ^

Non crazy version: This challenge is going to be a simple one: drop 4-6lbs, run my modified 531 program and don’t get greedy. Yoga on rest days, self-care ramblings as they happen. Daily numbers for the program and diet will show up on the metrics battlelog (link in sig) and the program is below.

4 week cycle of 60%, 75%, 85%, and 95% of max; one main lift a day, 4 days a week; sets of 0, 5, 3, 5-3-1 on the ascending intensity weeks; big but boring (BBB) sets of 3x10@60% following the main work; accessories in supersets with good morning/front squat and dumbbell incline press/dumbbell row days, and barbell lunges/hanging leg raises and chin-up/dip days alternating. Cardio alternating between incline and flat dreadmill. Intervals for the first week or two, steady effort thereafter; yoga afterwards. We're not reinventing the wheel here, but we are squatting 3x a week and keeping the total number of trained movements to 16, and daily time in the gym at or under 90 minutes. I'm open to input.

Image result for goliath gargoyles

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, RedStone said:

FIRST FIIIIIIIIIIRST!!!!!! 

(Didn't even read it. This is all that matters.)

FIIIIRST

zMhJptC.gif

This is how I feel every zero week ever.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, RedStone said:

LShHzq8.gif

I read your reply before I read his description fully and I thought (hoped) he put horizontal cardio in his goals. 

• Like 5

Taddea, this is why you need to never change. Ever.

That would be an interesting goal - have sex XYZ number of times this months, with these positions and these acceptable substitutions. I feel like the whole thing would need to be Spoiler'd.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I read your reply before I read his description fully and I thought (hoped) he put horizontal cardio in his goals. 

I pretty much just decided that's what this needed to be ;) 

1 minute ago, Laghail said:

That would be an interesting goal - have sex XYZ number of times this months, with these positions and these acceptable substitutions. I feel like the whole thing would need to be Spoiler'd.

Nah. Just an excessively complicated spreadsheet to make sure it's uber clinical

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Laghail said:

Taddea, this is why you need to never change. Ever.

Just now, RedStone said:

Nah. Just an excessively complicated spreadsheet to make sure it's uber clinical

63954881.jpg

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, RedStone said:

Yay, because nothing says erotic like excel, or clinical. "Hey honey, I booked us a Sybaris room for Valentines because they had a deal; we're staying in the clinical suite! Pack your speculum!"

My enthusiasm for this challenge just withered and withdrew up into my abdomen.

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, Laghail said:

Believe it or not, that actually is a thing that some relationship counselors will tell couples to do.  Google even has several articles about it (that I am not linking because I'm at work).  

• Like 2

Regardless of how hard you kick @Br0din a*s, and what kind of quivering ball of sadness you leave him in, I will forever disappointed that

Autocorrect turned "kick" to "lick" and I just laughed so hard I started coughing and almost died.  #truStory.  Not even finishing my thought, cuz really, how can I beat that autocorrect?

• Like 11

Just now, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

Autocorrect turned "kick" to "lick" and I just laughed so hard I started coughing and almost died.  #truStory.  Not even finishing my thought, cuz really, how can I beat that autocorrect?

You are the person I strive to be like.

• Like 6