• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Laghail

Laghail: Godslayer

13 minutes ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

I feel like OHP - and this is based on absolutely nothing - has helped shape my body the most.

lololololollllllzzzzz

Some dude got hit with an apple and we have gravity theory. And antibiotics were discovered from mold. You do you boo. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

lololololollllllzzzzz

Some dude got hit with an apple and we have gravity theory. And antibiotics were discovered from mold. You do you boo. 

Thank you for your science logic bringing true self to the world.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

I don't ever do OHP either. 

Hide contents

Because FUCK YOU OHP 

15 hours ago, Blocky said:

OHP has done nothing to help my bench, like literally nothing... I still do some lighter hypertrophy style pressing for the shoulders just for shoulder health but nothing heavy anymore.

I need this, I've very susceptible to peer pressure; keep the OHP hate coming plz and thnx.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

I feel like OHP - and this is based on absolutely nothing - has helped shape my body the most.

I know the feeling, like more goes into OHP than even DL with the full body effort to get that bar overhead. I feel so passionate about it, I even ducked the chance to make an obvious ED joke just there. I think I'll keep (see also: start) working handstands to keep shoulder health in a good place, but otherwise I'm pulling a Carrie Underwood and letting incline bench and dips take the wheel.

• Like 6

Found this interesting article about OHP after seeing the stuff in this thread.  I'm no expert, but it seems to be some really good info. 

That's a pretty fantastic article :) thanks for sharing it :D

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thalianost said:

Ok, I see the point they are trying to make, but really that dragon sounds like he has life all figured out. 

Yeah, like he's describing the perfect Saturday. Notice how "a trip to mendards" isn't on that list.

• Like 4

On 8/3/2017 at 5:07 PM, Laghail said:

1488989784-20170308.png

It makes you think about the various degrees of assholery the different generations of unicorns would posses...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Br0din said:

so...  When wasn't there a "more bigoted period"?  

Right now. As of just right now, we're free of all bigottries and prejudices. The future is a bright plateau of tolerance and understanding that continues from today but never increases because that's impossible. Time travelers routinely arrive to laugh with us at the petty cruelties our species only just now grew out of.

Yeah. That was the most depressing thing I've typed all day.

tumblr_mww3rujaYT1sbr00to1_500.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Laghail said:

Right now. As of just right now, we're free of all bigottries and prejudices. The future is a bright plateau of tolerance and understanding that continues from today but never increases because that's impossible. Time travelers routinely join us to laugh with us at the petty cruelties our species only just now grew out of.

Yeah. That was the most depressing thing I've typed all day.

tumblr_mww3rujaYT1sbr00to1_500.gif

crying beautiful overwhelmed

• Like 3

Challenge Wrap-Up

So I did the thing, I slew @Br0din in the PVP, taking 2nd to our fearless moderator's 3rd, only to be slain in turn by fecking @Blocky. TBF, Blocky is the official gargoyle of NF. I was revealed as a crazed trickster. 200 burpee penalty for losing, but it was worth it, I think.

Image result for disney gargoyles gif puck

PLP was a shit-show, and I'm gunna do over that piece next challenge. Mental health, and spending every weekend at a different house made the extra bodyweight work infeasible. No moving planned for March/April, so this should be possible. Weight-loss was a (details go here, measure and update tonight). 

• Like 11

On 3/10/2017 at 4:37 PM, Laghail said:

200 burpee penalty for losing, but it was worth it, I think.

How are you still alive?  

Well done on the challenge though!  Second place to an actual gargoyle is still pretty damn good.  

• Like 1

Thank you for the support and laughs over the last month. I have a new challenge up, but as always, you people made my life better during the past five weeks.

• Like 3